Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion "Progress" is a shaming tactic to brainwash the masses into self-destructive behaviours

völkischpower

völkischpower

Banned
-
'PROGRESS' HAS BEEN SUBVERTED BY GLOBALISTS, CHRISTIANS, AND A CERTAIN GROUP.
Image result for jewish greed

2019 PROGRESS = THE CLOSER WE ARE TO JUDEO-CHRISTIAN/GLOBALIST VALUES

The idea of progress is a flawed concept by default. HOWEVER, we could still use the term effectively. The only time we could 'progress' as a society is to closer to our natural state, including the enviroment.

REAL PROGRESS = CLOSER TO OUR CULTURAL/RACIAL NATURAL STATE, AND PROTECTING THE ENVIROMENT

What is progress to you?

THIS?

Image result for china pollution city

Image result for gay degenerates

Image result for gay degeneracy pictures

OR THIS?

Image result for volkisch family
Image result for chinese ancient family

Image result for ancient indian family

Western 'Values' of CHRISTIAN GREED have destroyed THE WHOLE WORLD. Imagine the incredible landscape of China back during the dynasties? BEAUTIFUL LANDSCAPES, WITH CLEAR RIVERS AND VALLEYS.

Image result for chinese landscape

AFTER 'PROGRESS':

Image result for chinese river pollution

PRE CHRISTIAN EUROPEAN TRIBE:

Image result for volkisch

Normies will PRETEND to care about pollution and the enviroment, but as long as those WEAK PATHETIC FAGGOTS have their switch, they will move on. 10 minutes ago this SOY was 'LITERALLY SHAKING' At the state of the world. Look at him when he gets his SWITCH.

Image result for soy boy switch

THIS WORLD WILL NOT SURVIVE WITHOUT RETURNING TO OUR ROOTS AND PURSUING A VOLKISCH LIFE.

Attachments

• 1566828358855.jpeg
    1566828358855.jpeg
    17.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 1566828358799.jpeg
    1566828358799.jpeg
    17.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 1566828404357.jpeg
    1566828404357.jpeg
    10 KB · Views: 17
  • 1566828462585.jpeg
    1566828462585.jpeg
    16.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 1566829026073.jpeg
    1566829026073.jpeg
    11.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
we really need to get laid. ded srs.

High IQ and volkspilled

Christianity is what brought us racial mixing. Christianity is the original marxism.

Yeah well... we are far too late for any change, the ''progressive'' mindset is only expanding and has even reached countries where this was never a phenomenon to begin with. Some countries like the ones in the middle east seem to be the only ones with some traditional value left.

High IQ and volkspilled

Christianity is what brought us racial mixing. Christianity is the original marxism.

Unfortunately volkisch ideology has also been subverted as white supremacy, when it is the opposite. Christians are the only white supremacists. We want all races to live happily in their own communities.

Last edited:
technological progress is something that should not be confused with the progress of humanity in general, beacuse
people are still stupid monkeys but now they're equipped with better weapons and machines.
anyway the purpose of the idea of "progress" is to give to the people a positive outlook on life,
it's a fake optimistic psy-op basically

who gives a shit if the world survives

INCELDOM WOULD NOT EXIST IN TRIBES WHERE TINDER/BARS DO NOT EXIST.
Yes it would you fucking retard, in fact, only 1 man reproduced for every woman in prehistoric tribes. Inceldom was then much higher, but whatever, considering you place "muh nation" over your gender, I guess retarded opinions are bound to fly from your mouth
SS soy man

Capslock, please.

I agree with your premise, though. And I think there is a blowback happening. We've been sold for years the idea that all momentum is "progress" and good, along side with the "it's inevitable, it's currentyear, don't bother fighting clown world, just accept it". Recent events show that we do not have to accept it. I think the 2020s will be a chaotic decade where you see a lot of strange aliances - jihadis and burger "conservatives", e.g. - as the blowback against globalism escalates.

INCELDOM WOULD NOT EXIST IN TRIBES WHERE TINDER/BARS DO NOT EXIST.

Hypergamy existed long before tinder, smartphones, bars, electricity, or even written languages did.

And since it's observable in the animal kingdom:

Lifelong virgins are not uncommon in nature. In some social insect communities — bees, ants and wasps, for example — a small percentage of individuals are "breeders," and almost everybody else works their butts off taking care of their kids (#nojudgment). In other animals, like elephant seals, a few males monopolize the mating scene, which leads to an awful lot of dudes who live in complete celibacy. Around 80 percent of male elephant seals never even get the chance to mate, but those 20 percent who do might inseminate up to 250 females in their lifetime.

It's safe to say that hypergamy precedes the very existence of humans, period.

Hypergamy is simply sexual selection. It is a natural part of evolution.

TL;DR Hypergamy is biological. It's the natural order of things.

Unfortunately volkisch ideology has also been subverted as white supremacy, when it is the opposite.

White supremacism is a british/american concept because they themselves are a mix of various nationalities, brits & americans can't pin point their exact racial origin, thus they resort to gather everyone together as "whites".

Yes it would you fucking retard, in fact, only 1 man reproduced for every woman in prehistoric tribes. Inceldom was then much higher, but whatever, considering you place "muh nation" over your gender, I guess retarded opinions are bound to fly from your mouth View attachment 144381

You have obviously been triggered by so many SFcels you see them where they aren't. I do not even believe in the concept of my 'nation' so stop projecting onto me. This might upset you, but there is no international brotherhood based on gender or being incel. I am sure many incels would shank another to death to get laid. Go to any gore websites to see what incels do to each other LOL.

Strong cope though, respect.

Last edited:
I do not even believe in the concept of my 'nation' so stop projecting onto me.
Yeah, that's why you call yourself "völkischpower", you cleraly idolize the "nation"

but there is no international brotherhood based on gender
Right? It's still the the primary identity we should have, just because others don't follow

Strong cope though, respect.
A cope connoisseur I see, you must be well familiar with the fine art of coping, considering you are fascinated with tradthots, as shown by the painting of the breastfeeding mother painting with 2 daughters, ah, isn't it lovely to increase the amount of females on this planet.

'PROGRESS' HAS BEEN SUBVERTED BY GLOBALISTS, CHRISTIANS, AND A CERTAIN GROUP. View attachment 144370

2019 PROGRESS = THE CLOSER WE ARE TO JUDEO-CHRISTIAN/GLOBALIST VALUES

The idea of progress is a flawed concept by default. HOWEVER, we could still use the term effectively. The only time we could 'progress' as a society is to closer to our natural state, including the enviroment.

REAL PROGRESS = CLOSER TO OUR CULTURAL/RACIAL NATURAL STATE, AND PROTECTING THE ENVIROMENT

What is progress to you?

THIS?

Image result for china pollution city

Image result for gay degenerates

Image result for gay degeneracy pictures

OR THIS?

Image result for volkisch family
Image result for chinese ancient family

Image result for ancient indian family

Western 'Values' of CHRISTIAN GREED have destroyed THE WHOLE WORLD. Imagine the incredible landscape of China back during the dynasties? BEAUTIFUL LANDSCAPES, WITH CLEAR RIVERS AND VALLEYS.

Image result for chinese landscape

AFTER 'PROGRESS':

Image result for chinese river pollution

PRE CHRISTIAN EUROPEAN TRIBE:

Image result for volkisch

Normies will PRETEND to care about pollution and the enviroment, but as long as those WEAK PATHETIC FAGGOTS have their switch, they will move on. 10 minutes ago this SOY was 'LITERALLY SHAKING' At the state of the world. Look at him when he gets his SWITCH.

Image result for soy boy switch

THIS WORLD WILL NOT SURVIVE WITHOUT RETURNING TO OUR ROOTS AND PURSUING A VOLKISCH LIFE.
COPE COPE AND MORE COPE

tbh this, bigotry is just a cop.

Also, wouldn't the world becoming more degenerate mean that we'd have even more of a chance of getting laid?
No because degeneracy in practice just means letting female nature roam freely, the effect of which will lead to sex being distributed to the top tier males while everyone is left out of the genepool. It's the paradox of an increasingly sexualized society

furthermore, the things that make "progress" do not mean improvement or ADVANCE, and like every superlative and subjective word that is merely a piece of speech as well as truth has never been true or given; About Christianity, which would be abolished in a future and Ideal Aristocracy, I will not extend on this topic in this thread

furthermore, the things that make "progress" do not mean improvement or ADVANCE, and like every superlative and subjective word that is merely a piece of speech as well as truth has never been true or given; About Christianity, which would be abolished in a future and Ideal Aristocracy, I will not extend on this topic in this thread

Yeah exactly. The word is essentially meaningless because the existence of the universe is random and natural. But anytime we move even further away from our natural state is defacto 'unprogress'