Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Projecting their own hypergamy on us

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★

Most guys in 2020 have low stardards but yet the keep pushing the agenda that we have high standards because chad does. Women only interact with 5% of the male population and think we are all like this. And being tall is a hard requirement to meet seeing as though you can change bone as easy as body

That bitch is ugly as fuck too. Even when hiding behind all that fakeup you can still see her horrendous features

These things are beyond what a women's brain can comprehend. Ofcourse they can't realise how stupid the things they say is.

Women have requirements men have preferences

God I wish someone skins everyone in that subreddit

she literally just said some shit about nail color and not being fat, and compared it to leg lengthening

what a joke

I get told the same even when I get rejected by ethics (asian, Indian) girls who weigh 2x my weight for being too short :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Her looks match is here rotting

bottom %80 percent of men dont exist in their eyes. Working in the background, but invisible, like electricity.

>Female dating strategy
Not one click

bottom %80 percent of men dont exist in their eyes. Working in the background, but invisible, like electricity.
Obviously or else the wouldnt make these ridiculous claims

When women say "men have high standards", they really mean "Chad has high standards".

They don't see sub8s as men

I want to sock this irritating slut in the throat
Her voice is annoying as fuck

Most guys in 2020 have low stardards but yet the keep pushing the agenda that we have high standards because chad does. Women only interact with 5% of the male population and think we are all like this. And being tall is a hard requirement to meet seeing as though you can change bone as easy as body

Chad ONLY has high standards when it comes to marriage.

Chad has little (almost no) standards when it comes to dating, hookups, and one night stands.

This is why 3-10/10 foids all think they're entitled to chad.

This is why 5 and sub-5 males are viewed as subhuman, unworthy of any attention whatsoever, by nearly 100% of foids in 2020. They all feel ENTITLED to chad. When chad fucks and dumps they all cry "where have all the good men gone".

Study after study has proven that with young people in the dating market today, males are MUCH MORE WILLING to be forgiving with looks than foids are.

Female Dating Strategy STILL goes down as my personal most hated sub in all of Reddit. Yes this is counting the IT Cucks, they're like trufemcels amplified by 50 magnitudes of pure concentrated bullshit.
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita1

Fuck these hoes puepue.

(Note: puepue is the enraged version of pewpew)

Female Dating Strategy STILL goes down as my personal most hated sub in all of Reddit. Yes this is counting the IT Cucks, they're like trufemcels amplified by 50 magnitudes of pure concentrated bullshit.
View attachment 207734
Fuck these hoes puepue.
I think any incel would agree, FDS is ten times worse than inceltears.

Never heard of that sub but seems like an oxymoron. As soon as they walk outside they get swarmed like flies by chads they want

What guy has ever said a girl has to be 5' 5? Literally most guys preference is don't be fat and don't be a bitch, and since there's so many cucks these days even those are usually optional.
Said no man ever. I think she is just trying to make up for the fact that she will only date 6'4 gigachads and they fuck and leave.

When women say "men have high standards", they really mean "Chad has high standards".

Non-chads have high standards when they don't want to get cucked or betabux chad's old used cum holes.
Never heard of that sub but seems like an oxymoron. As soon as they walk outside they get swarmed like flies by chads they want
Not the ugly holes on that subreddit apparently. Or they can't find a betabux who they can cuck.

that sub never fails to make my blood boil

Lots of Chads don't even have standards that's why so many men are incels

On r/truefemcel in cooperation with r/fds again a wonderful confirmation of this recently:

1. FDS confirms the black pill. :
Before men of the manosphere had to accept that women are attracted to these men (something they all inherently knew), they had to first accept something absolutely shattering: they’re not him.

2. r/truefemcels quote this post (whether this is the right reddit lingo idk) and what do they make of it? Men want only stacys, Insane, isn't it?

On r/truefemcel in cooperation with r/fds again a wonderful confirmation of this recently:

1. FDS confirms the black pill. :

2. r/truefemcels quote this post (whether this is the right reddit lingo idk) and what do they make of it? Men want only stacys, Insane, isn't it?

If men only want stacy then why do we rate women on a bell curve while their data is skewed

Heightpill totally destroyed me

If men only want stacy then why do we rate women on a bell curve while their data is skewed

To be fair, rating in a bell curve isn't evidencing enough, that men have lower standards, imo. It is for me at first a sign that mens brain work logical and correct in contrast to womens.
Maybe men go to the top 20% also?* Only they realize that, while women assume that these are the ones, who are "above average".

*I think men go to all women, but the Bellcurve is just not sufficient proof.

To be fair, rating in a bell curve isn't evidencing enough, that men have lower standards, imo. It is for me at first a sign that mens brain work logical and correct in contrast to womens.
Maybe men go to the top 20% also?* Only they realize that, while women assume that these are the ones, who are "above average".

*I think men go to all women, but the Bellcurve is just not sufficient proof.
The proof is in day to day life the curve just demonstrates it on paper for you. If you see a couple chances are if they arent equal in looks the guy is usually better looking

Aaaaaaaand now I have cancer. Also "scrotes mad" WOMEN ARE NOT FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!