Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Proof alot those Thugmaxxing Rappers are Incels in denial

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Deleted member 4760

Deleted member 4760

Self-banned
-

Cringiest thing I've seen all day. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

They trash talk about how many hoes they fuck and banks they rob but those nigs cant even keep a conversation with a foid and feel threatened.

Proof BBC is a myth and average black, even thugmaxxed CANNOT attract foids without money.

Thuggmaxxing theory is a myth and coping theory as it stipulates that by ''faking'' a certain personality, you will attract roasties, thus Cucked and BLUEPILLED.

Last edited:
All of this is cope, its chad only and nothing else.

I couldn’t think of one rapper who strikes me as a real Chad. Chad doesn’t have to rap to get by it seems

They should have shot her (in apex legends of course)

All of this is cope, its chad only and nothing else.

yeah, you can't cheat not having chad genes

no matter the race, location, circumstance, etc.

It's cringe, but I can't think of a way to react properly, can any NT PUAmaxxed ncel help ?

Thugmaxxing isn't cope

I have no idea why someone would want to rap unless you have a big craving for filthy ghetto pu$$y

Sad shit. Reminds me of that TikTok vids where guys would drop everything they were doing for pussy.

Black or white doesn't matter lmfao. If you aren't chad women don't care if you're white.

Keep coping though

Download

duh. That’s why they become mumblerappers. You think every nog truly has a passion for music? Their only hope to become slayers are to sell drugs or make it big in rap.

We have eyes , we know they're ugly af

I couldn’t think of one rapper who strikes me as a real Chad. Chad doesn’t have to rap to get by it seems
yea, if you look closely none of them are anything more than statusmaxxed normies.
the real chads are out there playing the NFL or something.

Most new rappers are just designer niggers. They rap for the money that is all. Very cringe though.

This is retarded

Thugmaxxing is legit

Idk I've talked to a lot of blackcels who say thugmaxxing works

Is that lil mosey? That dude is the creatura meme personified

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back