Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Proof Anime Girls Exist

Wiseman

Wiseman

Law-Abiding Member
★★
Anti-weebs always like to tell us that 2D girls don't exist. To which I answer, what is nonexistence? Is it the property of not having a physical extension? If that is what you understand by the term, then what you're saying is correct. But surely you realize that, while anime girls don't have a physical form, they do exist in a different sense, like words and numbers do. If anti-weebs deny the existence of anime girls, then they must also deny the existence of numbers and render mathematics impossible. JFL at these low-IQ copers.

over for weebcels

Who honestly cares.
Watch what you want, and give the middle finger to the other fucks who disagree.
Done.
Go on.

here comes the cope again

I mean, we cannot really prove that something does not exist. For all we know, multiverse could be a real possibility and there could be millions of Isekai like universes everywhere. Shame we cannot pass onto any.

Just turn on some anime, checkmate atheists

anime girls do not physically exist in the 3D for the sole sake of servicing one male and this makes me unhappy

If they were sentient, they would only go for chad.