Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Proof that being ugly is a legal liability

streetlyte

streetlyte

trannies should be shot on sight
★★★
We've all known and joked about forever that the difference between sexual harassment and flirting is whether or not the girl finds you attractive. It is a tragic reality that most normies refuse to acknowledge but they know deep down is 100% true.

Consider this scenario - pretend you are at a typical normie hangout spot. A bar, a party, a football game, whatever. There's a girl that you've been talking to and had a couple drinks with. You think it's going well and you're hitting it off so you make a bold, low-inhb move and full-palm grab her ass cheek. What happens next?

Your hand on her ass is an objective, inarguable event that just occurred, but something else is happening at the exact same time. It is 100% up to her SUBJECTIVE experience whether or not a crime was committed. Her subjective experience to your hand on her ass literally determines if you are a criminal or not.

If she liked it and/or likes you, no crime was committed. You are legally, and solely by her subjective experience, NOT a criminal. However if she didn't like it, you just committed sexual assault and now you ARE a criminal.

What determines if she liked it or not? Your looks. And being ugly means your chance of being a criminal are substantially higher, with the more attracted she is to you directly correlating to your likelihood of her pressing charges.

Even if she was the kind of girl that really doesn't want chads grabbing her ass (lol), do you really think she would report Chad to the police? She would at WORST tell him "hey not cool man," and stop talking to him.

But if she doesn't find you attractive? Congrats inkwell, you just committed sexual assault and your fate is completely in her hands.

TLDR women are a joke

Last edited:
Indeed. I don't even hate Chads and normie guys, what I hate is how better they are treated by other people just because of their looks.

Femoids should NEVER be judges, prosecutors, juries at all. In fact, women shouldn't be in any positions that require critical thinking, and intelligent decision making.
Femoids have care based morality. Their morality is what they feel is right. The cucks who put those femoids into those positions should be lined up and shot and their bodies crucified as a warning to any other men who simp to foids.

bro...it's over

200.gif

You're a criminal in everyone's eyes as an ugly man

Femoids should NEVER be judges, prosecutors, juries at all. In fact, women shouldn't be in any positions that require critical thinking, and intelligent decision making.
Femoids have care based morality. Their morality is what they feel is right. The cucks who put those femoids into those positions should be lined up and shot and their bodies crucified as a warning to any other men who simp to foids.
very high iq.

Foids morality is stuck at stage 3/6 on Kolberg scale

Gender segregation NOW!

very high IQ post

Being a truecel in the past was literally a crime

Proof that not everything nowadays is worse as some people believe.
back then you wouldn't be gunned down by a random police officer because you killed an inkel or two.Man is closer to animal then to an intelligent man(what we all should be).Life is more then sad.I still have no idea how i didn't tie the noose when i was a proud atheist.

back then you wouldn't be gunned down by a random police officer because you killed an inkel or two.Man is closer to animal then to an intelligent man(what we all should be).Life is more then sad.I still have no idea how i didn't tie the noose when i was a proud atheist.

Also back then Tinder and the 80/20 (soon to be 90/10) rules did not exist.