Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Proof that drawing skills are genetic

Weeee

Weeee

Officer
★★★★★
87y3p5y8x1w41
3bye2hvpf0x41

This person has been drawing for 2 years yet all they can manage is this 6th grade deviant art tier shit. Please don't make comics if you can't draw, it's like watching chris chan and his autistic episodes with sonichu.
I mean like shit I wasn't even this bad when I started

Better then what I can do ngl. But then again I dont show what I do end up drawing to everyone. That art also looks like it belongs to someone who hasn't yet grown up

Better then what I can do ngl. But then again I dont show what I do end up drawing to everyone. That art also looks like it belongs to someone who hasn't yet grown up
It's from a women in their 30s

It's from a women in their 30s
Geeze. Also referring to the second image they use the terms "cute" and "Manly" that's what the first half describes as what they want. Jfl at foids changing the wording to make themselves sound better

I unironically drew better than that in 1st grade

Like not even kidding it looked miles better

They are to an extent.

I won't lie and say a person can't be born to draw amazingly.

But there are people (me jncluded) that started from drawing stick figures to drawing people. I cant draw as well as the extremely talented people who exist, but Iv practiced to a point where my drawings are respectable.

Basically stop telling yourself you can't improve. Stop trying to be the absolute best and try to be the best YOU can be.

Not everyone is born with the same potential, but you should try to reach yours, whatever it is.

Basically stop telling yourself you can't improve. Stop trying to be the absolute best and try to be the best YOU can be.

Not everyone is born with the same potential, but you should try to reach yours, whatever it is.

They are to an extent.

But there are people (me jncluded) that started from drawing stick figures to drawing people. I cant draw as well as the extremely talented people who exist, but Iv practiced to a point where my drawings are respectable.

Inspiring speech

They are to an extent.

PogU I might try to copy some manga tommorow to see how well I do.

They are to an extent.

high iq monke

PogU I might try to copy some manga tommorow to see how well I do.
Go for it man. Try to do at least an hour a day.

Don't immediately jump into full pictures though. Try to do faces first. Eventually you'll notice similarities like the placement of eyes, shape of faces etc.

Everything comes with practice. Dont be discouraged if its hard the first few days or weeks. Jazza on YouTube has some great old tutorials to start

56274180 gorilla face

They are to an extent.

normies don't know what talent is, if you draw a little bit better than them they will call you "talanted"

Go for it man. Try to do at least an hour a day.

Don't immediately jump into full pictures though. Try to do faces first. Eventually you'll notice similarities like the placement of eyes, shape of faces etc.

Everything comes with practice. Dont be discouraged if its hard the first few days or weeks. Jazza on YouTube has some great old tutorials to start

View attachment 253217
213zf8gv6xw41
Zyx0Qk7 d

That's better than 50% of what normies call art.

Good shit man.

I'd recommend trying to draw real life faces too.

I remember getting stuck for a while in the anime loop. Which is basically getting used to drawing in an anime style.

Trust me drawing real faces will help both styles of drawing.

Keep at it man. Don't give up. You already have a head start then most here.

It would be cool to be good at art

They are to an extent.

thx 4 lifefuel

They are to an extent.

Meanwhile, chad can draw better on his first attempt.

brutal, i was trying to learn tbh

i can't draw for shit, not even in skribbl.io

I dont think so. I believe drawing is more of a IQ thing and practice

Everything is genetic. Hard work is a cope. If you don't have talented alpha parents then it never began.

View attachment 253192View attachment 253193
This person has been drawing for 2 years yet all they can manage is this 6th grade deviant art tier shit. Please don't make comics if you can't draw, it's like watching chris chan and his autistic episodes with sonichu.
I mean like shit I wasn't even this bad when I started
Looks like you and I have "superior genetics", high five brotha!

I wish I could draw, then I could cope with it.

They are to an extent.

if u know ur potential is crap then there is no point trying. its wasted effort. i preach the gospel of LDAR because i hate to see wasted effort and broken hearts
case in point see:
Everything is genetic. Hard work is a cope. If you don't have talented alpha parents then it never began.
and also the OP pics

if u know ur potential is crap then there is no point trying. its wasted effort.
You never know what your potential is until you've tried everything. How can something be a wasted effort if you never try.

Honestly to each their own. If you'd rather not put in any hard work then thats up to you.

Im just sharing my own experience with someone who looks like they don't have the same mindset as you.

You never know what your potential is until you've tried everything. How can something be a wasted effort if you never try.

Honestly to each their own. If you'd rather not put in any hard work then thats up to you.

Im just sharing my own experience with someone who looks like they don't have the same mindset as you.
op has potential for sure, and i wish him well but for others who know their limits they should act accordingly (give up)

They really are

They are to an extent.

Yeah man, you should at least try before giving up

I liked to draw as a child.

As someone who can draw with lower tier level of drawing, i hate when i see a girl or guy who can draw super good. I hate being artmogged. Same with instrument moged, since i play piano

Basically stop telling yourself you can't improve.
Many users here use the ''genetics'' excuse to justify that they are bad at everything, it's annoying.

Many users here use the ''genetics'' excuse to justify that they are bad at everything, it's annoying.
Exactly. Its mostly a cop out and excuse to be lazy

This is one of the reasons why I hate art and design. You will see shitty illustrations but the sad thing is that these people are getting paid for it.

This is one of the reasons why I hate art and design. You will see shitty illustrations but the sad thing is that these people are getting paid for it.
Not really the art industry is highly competitive and very few artists can make a living out of it

10x better than what i can draw...

I try to draw some time ago i drop it

Cartoon Quality content can also make you rich. Look at several Cartoon Network Shows such as Johnny Bravo, Powerpuff Girls and Dexters Lab. They have a similar low effort drawing style.