Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Proof that even Chad knows personality is BS

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
A2AFDBD8 0B7E 4EEE 8E43 5A638DB3B9AC

I hope they're talking about sticking their fist to those females' faces

I literally cannot stand White Frat Boys.

question for the current college whitecels, why did you not rush a white frat?

christ, it scares me that its somehow common for people to put their fist in vaginas or even buttholes, how do they even fit!? !?
fucked up

christ, it scares me that its somehow common for people to put their fist in vaginas or even buttholes, how do they even fit!? !?
fucked up
anything fits if you try hard enough.
also typical roastie vagina looks like this:

fucked up
Most foids have a gaping cavern of mangled flesh between their legs by the time they hit college. Their cunts look like an Arby's roast beef sandwich with mayo oozing out of it that got dropped on a dirty floor and curb stomped by Rick Ross with Timbos on...

Most foids have a gaping cavern of mangled flesh between their legs by the time they hit college. Their cunts look like an Arby's roast beef sandwich with mayo oozing out of it that got dropped on a dirty floor and curb stomped by Rick Ross with Timbos on...

Thats gotta be the funniest shit I’ve read all day and it ain’t even 10 AM