Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Proof that Finland is the true land of incels

Mixedcel

Mixedcel

Mixed-race incel with mixed feelings.
-
This is a photo of people waiting for a bus in Finland. We are a land of incels! :feelsgah:

Attachments

• suomi.jpg
    suomi.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 267
It looks beautiful. Finland is my favorite European country.

I hate Finnish women.
They only want dark men

It looks beautiful. Finland is my favorite European country.
That's so nice to hear! Where are you from yourself?

I hate Finnish women.
They only want dark men
In my city several Finnish women have said either to me or while me hearing them, "I only like white guys." I don't live in the capital city so that might be it...

Turkey is an interesting country! I've always wanted to visit there. The Ottoman Empire is SUPER interesting! :feelsgah:

Turkey is an interesting country! I've always wanted to visit there. The Ottoman Empire is SUPER interesting! :feelsgah:
You're always welcome here. First foreign friend I've made was finnish so I find this country's history, culture interesting. Once I used to speak finnish a bit but totally forgot except a few words, because of lack of practice etc.

You're always welcome here. First foreign friend I've made was finnish so I find this country's history, culture interesting. Once I used to speak finnish a bit but totally forgot except a few words, because of lack of practice etc.
Really? That's so cool! Did you first meet him here on Incels.co?

In my city several Finnish women have said either to me or while me hearing them, "I only like white guys." I don't live in the capital city so that might be it...
I'm from Eastern Finland and the women here HATE me

Really? That's so cool! Did you first meet him here on Incels.co?
No it was far back before this site I met him on Facebook then he visited my country

Your neighbors aren’t that far away. And it’s only going to get worse.

Chill people in general,and good nature, different than other Scandinavian countries also you have similarities with my language so it makes finland interesting for me

Gotta keep a safe distance from your fellow man, they could maybe even talk to you or something.

Even normies don't interact much with other people they don't know IRL anymore, they're all on their facebook and stuff

This is a photo of people waiting for a bus in Finland. We are a land of incels! :feelsgah:
Are you the result of a Finnish foid fucking Tyrone?

Is Finland cucked? Is Finland secluded? Those are my only two questions.

Finland looks like a nice country and there people are the most happiest as with the other nordic countries