Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Proof that gymcelling as a manlet is useless

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
I legitimately feel sorry for this guy. He is still bluepilled

Gymcelling as a cope isn't bad because it allows you to stand up for yourself against wastemen normies.

He's still fat. He needs to stop bulking and start cutting.

that's not even a lean muscle bro he's just a little bit chubby everyone has arms like that ffs

Last edited:
5’6 , just don’t bother

He looks gay

Last edited:
That cocksucker is also on IT.
If he were sucessful, he wouldn't there.

Keep defending m'ladies m'man, I'm sure they would reward you near the end of your life.

The moment i saw his picture i immediately thought FAT. He must have been dirty bulking, because at his height, a ton of people have a way better physique. It always amazes me how people have the confidence to post such horrid physiques, and of course wholesome reddit is going to tell him that he looks good.

Turbo manlet facecels who might be lurking, remember to never upload pictures like this. "Just bloatmaxx bro"

gymceling is practice for rising up

Imagine being this delusional.

He fell for the meme soy advice

mogs me at looking manly

Well, to be fair, the boy has a girlfriend and she is taller than him, in fact, in reddit he already has previous posts with her, so, in that sense, he fucks us. Even so, the child's physique is not good at all yet, being too thick with a small body will make you look even lower.

He's chubby, lacks visible muscles.

He looks like an uglier, more masculine version of ER

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Just how retarded are redditors?
In his defense, alot of normgroids dont have jawlines anyways.

There's a reason why a man with a godly lower third gets to have a harem of 10+foids

This is why this Basement Dweller IQ of thinking normgroids dont get laid needs to die.

If you were to walk in any downtown in the U.S., he mogs atleast 40% of the men in public.
"Excuse-me, can I take a few pictures with you, would pay you very well."
Later
"I'd post it online and show 'em that I'm different than those beats of satan and that I'm a decent human being."
Keep Coping

That guy mogs half the forum and he's probably NT.

DYEL? my nigga has no definition lmaoooooo :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:. I physique mog him into oblivion at 5'7" 163ish JFL

Meanwhile his looksmatch, who is probably 5 foot 2 herself, is going out with a University Basketball player.

He's still fat. He needs to stop bulking and start cutting.

Im doing intermitted fasting and im cutting like a motha fuka ..but wont work cuz lack of own place , and manletism ..its over

Last edited:
He needs to lose weight..

Well, actually, he doesn't, he's 5'6, so it's already over

mogs me at looking manly

Framemogs me and facemogs me hard ngl