Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Proof that looking 'confident' means looking good facially in most cases

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
I've lost count of the amount of times people have either said I should "have more confidence" or I "just don't look confident" and that this is what is the cause of my problems with women. I think it is important to cut through the fluffy cowardly garbage and realise what people MEAN when they say stuff.

What they really mean by "looking confident" is that - You don't have the facial features which exude confidence.

Why does Henry Cavill 1. act confident and 2. look confident?

1. Because he is self assured due to a lifetime of positive feedback
2. He has strong features which exude confidence so even at his most depressed he will look handsome, attractive and confident

Check out these results from this plastic surgeon from Brazil who changes people's faces with fillers:-

Face
Face2
Face4

These look like normies who he made into Chadlites. Which ones look more confident? Did he sit them down and give them lessons in confidence? No he fucking injected their faces to fraud sharp Chad features which made them LOOK MORE CONFIDENT. He'd be out of a job if just being confident was enough. The guys on the left at their happiest won't look as "confident" as the guys on the right on their worst day. No self improvement or platitudes can compensate for a lack of facial features.

Bottom line - if someone says "You don't look confident enough" they mean "you don't look good enough".

Last edited:
First one looks like a cuck, even after the implants, because his eye area is to rounded and he has NCT, this only proves that eye area is far more important than jaw.

The rest looks good, because their issues were their jaws.

And this surgeon looks worth it, maybe if I got older I will do jaw implants with him, I think this can ascend me. Shit, he is not from my city

Last edited:
I would happily surrender my money for this.

I have no visible jaw angle=no confidence.

I've lost count of the amount of times people have either said I should "have more confidence" or I "just don't look confident" and that this is what is the cause of my problems with women. I think it is important to cut through the fluffy cowardly garbage and realise what people MEAN when they say stuff.

What they really mean by "looking confident" is that - You don't have the facial features which exude confidence.

2. He has strong features which exude confidence so even at his most depressed he will look handsome, attractive and confident

Check out these results from this plastic surgeon from Brazil who changes people's faces with fillers:-

View attachment 412704View attachment 412705View attachment 412706
These look like normies who he made into Chadlites. Which ones look more confident? Did he sit them down and give them lessons in confidence? No he fucking injected their faces to fraud sharp Chad features which made them LOOK MORE CONFIDENT. He'd be out of a job if just being confident was enough. The guys on the left at their happiest won't look as "confident" as the guys on the right on their worst day. No self improvement or platitudes can compensate for a lack of facial features.

Bottom line - if someone says "You don't look confident enough" they mean "you don't look good enough".
burj khalifa IQ and gigabased

are these permanent implants or hyaluronic acid fillers? im a bit skeptical of the latter bc i dont understand how they can get sharp angles by injecting hyaluronic acid, but its not like im a surgeon tbh, i've only done a bit of research on looksmaxxing

First one looks like a cuck, even after the implants, because his eye area is to rounded and he has NCT, this only proves that eye area is far more important than jaw.

The rest looks good, because their issues were their jaws.

And this surgeon looks worth it, maybe if I got older I will do jaw implants with him, I think this can ascend me. Shit, he is not from my city
I've always thought about it myself. I've got money saved up because of the Chinese Burn which means I've been working from home and freelancing for a year.

Heard all kinds of horror stories though like the fillers drift around your face eventually and cause sagging. Who knows if its true. If it happen 5 years down the line then I'd settle for it if it gave me a few years of relative happiness.

I've always thought about it myself. I've got money saved up because of the Chinese Burn which means I've been working from home and freelancing for a year.

Heard all kinds of horror stories though like the fillers drift around your face eventually and cause sagging. Who knows if its true. If it happen 5 years down the line then I'd settle for it if it gave me a few years of relative happiness.
Same. I am already inhuman and hideous, so a few years of normalcy would be worth whatever might happen.

True for literally anyone with confidence.

i would surrender all my money, my job, and get into debt if i was guaranteed to become a chadlite. i'd go from having a worthless life, to being broke but a human being with dignity whom other people would actually care about

according to ITers its preferable to moneymaxx though, because women no longer like chads when they mature and they totally, sincerely love sub8 betabuxers instead :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Idk, I'd prefer do a surgery that moves the bones, I thought this was implants (that are permanent), but this is just fillers.

Fillers don't seem worth it, unless you got them just to see how you would look like after jaw implants.

If you are looking for a surgery, don't get fillers, get a BSSO (if your side profile is the problem), or jaw implants (if the front profile is the problem), and get both if yor side and front profile are the problem

i would surrender all my money, my job, and get into debt if i was guaranteed to become a chadlite. i'd go from having a worthless life, to being broke but a human being with dignity whom other people would actually care about

according to ITers its preferable to moneymaxx though, because women no longer like chads when they mature and they totally, sincerely love sub8 betabuxers instead :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
What a hilarious lie. I was born ugly, and from that lost gamble my entire future was decided: I would be robbed of a fair shake at human companionship because women are too selfish to consider that personality matters. I used to be bluepilled and imagine someone would love me for my qualities. Eventually, the bitterness of reality led me to lose even a "nice personality".

True for literally anyone with confidence.
tbh

imagine that, no matter what you did, if you were weird, literally trembling in front of a stacy, stuttering, socially awkward, whatever, and they'd still respond positively. how long do you think it'd take you to become confident just by force of consistently having good experiences?

according to ITers its our fault though :soy: that's all IT does, gaslighting and victim blaming

I have no visible jaw angle=no confidence.
I have like a round jaw. And any sort of weight gain goes straight to my cheeks and jaw and under my chin.

Idk, I'd prefer do a surgery that moves the bones, I thought this was implants (that are permanent), but this is just fillers.

Fillers don't seem worth it, unless you got them just to see how you would look like after jaw implants.

If you are looking for a surgery, don't get fillers, get a BSSO (if your side profile is the problem), or jaw implants (if the front profile is the problem), and get both if yor side and front profile are the problem
what's a BSSO brocel?

btw how do they even get sharp edges by injecting a gel?
I have like a round jaw. And any sort of weight gain goes straight to my cheeks and jaw and under my chin.
ropefuel
Eventually, the bitterness of reality led me to lose even a "nice personality".
same

and i dont think it takes much for this to happen to any ugly guy, unless he's a turbocoper

burj khalifa IQ and gigabased

are these permanent implants or hyaluronic acid fillers? im a bit skeptical of the latter bc i dont understand how they can get sharp angles by injecting hyaluronic acid, but its not like im a surgeon tbh, i've only done a bit of research on looksmaxxing
Thanks. I think they are all fillers as far as I know. I know what you mean. Seems real though because he does a few videos where he shows the results from several angles in motion.

Thanks. Not sure how much all that would cost to be honest. I only have about £15k saved right now. Plus I imagine the operations and downtime from that stuff would be crazy, although its not as much of a problem now that I work from home. Then again those fillers might cost crazy money if he is that good. I'd probably get injected, costing all my money then we will go into another year long lockdown and they will have melted back to normal :feelskek:

Last edited:
what's a BSSO brocel?

btw how do they even get sharp edges by injecting a gel?

ropefuel

same

and i dont think it takes much for this to happen to any ugly guy, unless he's a turbocoper
BSSO = moving your lower jaw foward.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td9Hx6N1YiY

In the fillers, they just inject fat on your jaw and make it look wider
Thanks. I think they are all fillers as far as I know. I know what you mean. Seems real though because he does a few videos where he shows the results from several angles in motion.

Thanks. Not sure how much all that would cost to be honest. I only have about £15k saved right now. Plus I imagine the operations and downtime from that stuff would be crazy, although its not as much of a problem now that I work from home. Then again those fillers might cost crazy money if he is that good. I'd probably get injected, costing all my money then we will go into another year long lockdown and they will have melted back to normal :feelskek:
£15k is more than enough for you to go to a poor EE country and get a BSSO there, and fillers are the cheapest one, they cost less than $1k per injection, otherwise BSSO costs between $20-30k in US and jaw implants cost about $4-10k in US

Last edited:
the before pics are frauded to look worse by putting the camera closer to the incel

you can expect a bloated look from fillers eventually. see jordan barrett. if you don't overdo it they can be ok.

He has strong features which exude confidence so even at his most depressed he will look handsome, attractive and confident
JFL I hate life.

you can expect a bloated look from fillers eventually. see jordan barrett. if you don't overdo it they can be ok.
That guy always looks strange to me. Something about him makes him look like he could be Brock Lesnar's son:-

barrett-jpg.352876
brock.jpg

Seems crazy how much the faggy feminine appearance has taken off over the last few years with all sorts of impossibly sharp features that most men are expected to match up to. Used to be good normal looking Chads like Mel Gibson.

Although based on the amount he gets spoke about by foids he must look good.

Confident doesn't come from inside, it comes from outside from the people. Ugly people acting confident becomes over confidence. its over anyway

View attachment 412704View attachment 412705View attachment 412706

just be confident bro it works for me

Holy fuck. The 2nd and 3rd pics. A bad jaw will destroy a man facially.