Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

proof that soyboys speak like women

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-

the feminine passive aggressive bullshit vs the high T man

constantly calling him honey and other feminine shit is a foid trait, like how IT soys keep calling us sweethearts and summer child

the high T man is confrontational and calls her a whore and even hopes that she gets raped, which soys never do tbh

Based words from him

Based and brutal high t

Voice Mogs me to shit ngl

British men are sissies.

soy words make me cringe very hard

The thing is though is that He's right. They don't ever try to say they didn't signal. They never try saying the guys wrong.

The guy in the truck is in the right lmao they didn't fucking signal and they deserve to be shit on for it

Not based, that shit in his ears looks like cancer in solid form

Look at his wrist.

I hate soyboys

The thing is though is that He's right. They don't ever try to say they didn't signal. They never try saying the guys wrong.

The guy in the truck is in the right lmao they didn't fucking signal and they deserve to be shit on for it
Based comment

Whenever i see a guy and a foid arguing im 100% the the guy is right and the foid is doing typical daily bitching.

The soyboy barely speaks.

He's getting T mogged by the dude and the foid.

They type like foids too. On discord I see a lot of orbiters type in that exclamation point ridden, lowercase only using jargon foids do. I commonly see them say things such as “ok but like????? that makes u sound like an incel!!” and then tag mods or something

Can't tell low T faggots apart from each other online on places like reddit and other soystream media platforms, they all type in the same way; a hivemind

Good thread lol
you, sir, deserve a cookie!
:soy:

British men are sissies.
can confirm, men here fall into two categories the retarded "bro dude" geordie shore types who party all the time, and uber-cucked soyboys.