[Serious] PROOF that the Western governments give way too much freedom to women compared to East Asia (using Greta Thunberg as an example).

wereqryan

wereqryan

Trucel; Destroyed by Parents; Life Nearing Its End
-

The west gives women too much license to nag and bitch. And just in case its not clear yet, everything women have achieved in feminism, metoo, etc has been because of their relentless nagging and complaining (aka activism and protesting).

Attachments

Last edited:
Shinitai

Shinitai

just get a haircut
-

The west gives women too much license to nag and bitch. And just in case its not clear yet, everything women have achieved in feminism, metoo, etc has been because of their relentless nagging and complaining (aka activism and protesting).
Greta is a puppet

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

Deathnic, Marxist-Rodgerist, Sexual Distributist
-
Thunberg will be sucking Chad's dick in a couple of years

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Luminary
-
asian society does NOT like people who stand out

whites glorify it

two different cultures and genetics

omnilet

omnilet

ricecel natsoc govt when?
-
It is true, this is what my country would do tbh

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
Im sick of that little whore

TigerFestival

TigerFestival

Weebcel,Gamercel and Neetcel all in one.
-
East Asian isn't exactly uncucked you know. Japan has women on parking lots and trains, not to mention men get accused of groping women on trains all the time, South Korea has feminist leaders ruling it and tainting the country with feminism, thus causing men to fight it out with women(be nice if men would do that same in the fucking West)China has a major gender imbalance and due to that females are a very hot commodity. So yeah East Asia still has some cuckoldry, although it's nice countries like Singapore and North Korea doesn't tolerate the shit we deal with in the West.

wereqryan

wereqryan

-
It is true, this is what my country would do tbh
Based ricecels!
East Asian isn't exactly uncucked you know. Japan has women on parking lots and trains, not to mention men get accused of groping women on trains all the time, South Korea has feminist leaders ruling it and tainting the country with feminism, thus causing men to fight it out with women(be nice if men would do that same in the fucking West)China has a major gender imbalance and due to that females are a very hot commodity. So yeah East Asia still has some cuckoldry, although it's nice countries like Singapore and North Korea doesn't tolerate the shit we deal with in the West.
You make good points but China/Korea/Japan are no where near as cucked as the West is though. The gynocentrism of the West is on a whole another landscape.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Overlord Pepe (OP)
-
I thought Singapore had a high quality life?

omnilet

omnilet

ricecel natsoc govt when?
-
I thought Singapore had a high quality life?
Kind of, compared to other countries in the region but rising cost of living, terrible work-life balance and stagnant wages and further competition from mass importation of currycels from india makes it a little harder. Not to mention the 2 year military service and reservist (having to go back to serve for about 10 years) serving noodle whores and their foreign boyfriends kek this country is still great but damn if it isn't getting worse. I just hope we don't get to Hong Kong levels of fucked.

Based ricecels!
Not based on many other things though. We're still pretty cucked in a lot of things.

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

Deathnic, Marxist-Rodgerist, Sexual Distributist
-
Central Africa and The Andes are the only regions who still disaprove roasties.

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

27 years old khfl slavcel neetcel (11yrs+) virgin
-
N

Neverbeentouchedcel

Recruit
-
asian society does NOT like people who stand out

whites glorify it

two different cultures and genetics
It's better to be an Autist in the west than in the East for this reason.

Acherontia_Styx

Acherontia_Styx

Hope cope and rope: the subhuman lifecycle
-
It's better to be an Autist in the west than in the East for this reason.
Autists in the East are seen as more normal cause asian culture is inherently more autistic, being an autist in the west is true suifuel since people expect others to be outgoing and sociable

ElliotRodgerGod

ElliotRodgerGod

I have a nice car, a BMW.
-
I agree, women deserve very little rights

MayorOfKekville

MayorOfKekville

Toxic Misogynist™ with a Bad Personality™
-
Singapore is a based country.

Of Manlets and Men

Of Manlets and Men

Getting wristmogged by Mileena
-
Singapore is far more based than the West, although I wish they'd change their caning laws so that foids could get caned too.

Big Yikes

Big Yikes

We live in a society...
-
Greta is a puppet
This. These governments are intimidated by her but they are using her. If you think that Western governments are too soft ... just look at how brutally they beat down the Yellow Vest protests in France. THIS was a protest coming from the street, from the people. Result? Brutal police violence, dozens of people losing their fucking eyesight and, of course, no one was invited to speak to the UN or to shake hands with Barack Obama. Greta is GIVEN a platform by the ruling class ... and the mainstream media makes it look as if she had fight to to get it, although it's the other way around. It's incredible how stupid people are.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Hegesias is my therapist. Eunus is my mentor.
-
All of these thing can happen in America if you protest something while being ugly and male.

Saudade

Saudade

why yes i'm a misogynist how could you tell?
-
all these plebbitors :soy::soy::soy: think they are enlightened, woke and high iq but in same time they believe some autistic underdeveloped fetal alcohol syndrome teenager that cant spit out a coherent sentence outside of spotlights , is used by her far left parents and that has ngo people who stand behind her during speeches, she is just another bolt in the NWO machine.

wereqryan

wereqryan

-
all these plebbitors :soy::soy::soy: think they are enlightened, woke and high iq but in same time they believe some autistic underdeveloped fetal alcohol syndrome teenager that cant spit out a coherent sentence outside of spotlights , is used by her far left parents and that has ngo people who stand behind her during speeches, she is just another bolt in the NWO machine.
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: Thank you for posting that! GOLD MAN! PURE 99% PURITY GOLD! :dab::dab::dab:

Y

yeshuallah

Commander
-
Taliban still better than Singapore tbh

Chris_Jones

Chris_Jones

An outcast among outcasts
-