Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Proof that women hit the wall

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-

ded srs tbhthb I'm just bored and I didn't sleep all night and I have no dank ngl the video quality is shit so here's the foid I used

lol im retard

Old hags matchmogs all of the site combined on tinder

:dafuckfeels:
:f: for the wall

tbh your craft is much respectable.
I won't even fabricate how much I really enjoyed what I just saw.

suiginToday at 1:39 PM
@Weed for dramatic effect, tape foids pic to a watermelon then throw it at high speed against a brick or cement wall

pfft v__v WASTED opportunity u big pussy

Seems like every incel is making youtube videos now.

They do tbh. I have seen people here you wouldn't expect to make YT videos make YT videos.

suiginToday at 1:39 PM
@Weed for dramatic effect, tape foids pic to a watermelon then throw it at high speed against a brick or cement wall

pfft v__v WASTED opportunity u big pussy
tbh, if not him I would just throw paper tbhthb after his comment I decided to go to the first floor to look for some fruits. ded srs ngl
Just make youtube videos bro! but tbhthb I made them for months now, you can check the channel tbhthb and that's 2nd channel before first got banned by jewoogle ngl

Just make youtube videos bro! but tbhthb I made them for months now, you can check the channel tbhthb and that's 2nd channel before first got banned by jewoogle ngl

We need more incel's making videos. There is a lot of good shit around.

We need more incel's making videos. There is a lot of good shit around.
I want to make 10 min incels meme compilation tbhthb but too lazy ngl, I also have this idea with this scene
tbhthb

tbh, if not him I would just throw paper tbhthb after his comment I decided to go to the first floor to look for some fruits. ded srs ngl

where's that jackbud one with the laptop?

where's that jackbud one with the laptop?
laptop tbh? I only have this jacckie video
I hadlike 4-5 more videos that I haven't uploaded, maybe I forgot some laptop video tbhtbhthb(windows reinstalled)

I hadlike 4-5 more videos that I haven't uploaded, maybe I forgot some laptop video tbhtbhthb(windows reinstalled)

I think it was a call of duty meme or something

I just watched it. 10/10

Lol, I remember that. The good old Menassian days.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The wall is real but still doesn't prevent them from the opportunities they receive.

We need to build a wall and make roasties pay for it

High culture shit.