[Proposal] Shop Feature

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

UltraFayJr.

Banned
-

First thing's first.
1. This is NOT a microtransaction or feature that must be paid for with REAL money(for users).
That's really it.

With the addition of this feature, users would be assigned a coin feature where for every post they make would amount to an amount of coins(could be configured).
Now that we got earning system out of the way, what are some goods you can purchase?
It's stuff like a customization username color, different fonts for your username/title, adding an MP3 in your account page, much, much more.
Some features could be turned off and on depending on the circumstances. And that's really it.

Any thoughts?

SoyUnPerdedor

SoyUnPerdedor

Colez Biker Gang
-
you just know sergeantshekel is adding this ASAP

Just imagine the complete faggotry that will follow when it’s added

Sans

Sans

Commander
-
@SergeantIncel If you add this, at least add more fonts available for coins. Give us the option to type in Comic Sans, even if it costs money.

Eskimocel

Eskimocel

-
For every post you make = coins

Get ready for spam, postmaxxing and random shitposting.

Other than that, if things are kept clean. Then I dont see a issue with this, good idea.

Eskimocel

Eskimocel

-
you just know sergeantshekel is adding this ASAP

Just imagine the complete faggotry that will follow when it’s added
The spam of posts will be unreal.

But nonetheless, interesting idea. Fay.

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Legendary Incel
-
I don't see the point

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

High Velocity Copist
-
I doubt this exact model will be introduced, as it is quite expensive and I'm sure keeping the forum is enough as it is. Not a bad idea, however, but it has it's flaws, such as derailing the posts=rank system, encouraging poor behaviour and messing with unwanted settings, like buying username changes, increasing avi size etc.

If it was implemented properly, then I think it could be a really good feature, but Master and Serge probably have enough on their plate with the manosphere project and the such, and there would be too many things to configure.

SergeantIncel

SergeantIncel

Admincel
-
As fun as it would be, it would encourage spam and 'postmaxxing', so not happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.