Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Prostitutes are such bitches

Sub8Hate

Sub8Hate

Banned
-
So I just hit up this roastie for sale and the exchange sucked, which isn't unusual with these slags. 

I told her that I wanted multiple hours and an outcall. 

She first questioned if I really wanted to see her for that long. What the fuck? I obviously do if I'm asking for it. Also, she should be ecstatic that she can make a shit load of money from one person at one location. 

Her texts are nearly illegible, of course.

Then, she keeps reiterating that she doesn't do outcalls. At this point I was trying to get information regarding her incall location, but all she said is that she doesn't "trust" a guy to show up for an incall after requesting an outcall. 

Why do these bitches have to be so fucking difficult? I'm a fucking customer, you should cater to me. Don't be rude, try to be helpful. I'm willing to throw a wad of cash at you, you should be happy to come by and suck my dick. These bitches are absolutely unfucking believable.

Finding a nice, agreeable girl who provides a pleasant experience shouldn't be this difficult. They are inpatient whores who rush you. I was trying to get multiple hours so that I could take my time and fully enjoy myself. 

It makes me feel like setting something up and beating the shit out of her, LOL. It would feel so good to crack her in the face and then violently sodomize her, lulz. These whores are pissing me off.

Sorry u get no reply

2017 necro thread

Catdance

Why was he banned?

brutally over if you dont get a reply for almost 3 years