Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Prostitutes

B

BigOl'Penis

Banned
-
I only joined here yesterday after learning about the incel community so I thought I'd check it out as I'm curious to know something.

I know not everyone on here will feel this way although after reading a load of posts and comments it seems like quite a lot seem to hate women or at least resent them to a certain extent. Which would lead me to believe that you wouldn't even want an actual relationship, however I think we can all agree that we all want to fuck them, all the time.

So my question is, If you aren't getting laid or in the worst case scenario, you're a virgin, why don't you just get a prostitute? Or at the very least a massage?

I got a tantric massage while I was on holiday in Prague with some friends last year and it was fucking incredible. I don't think I'd do it while I'm here at home but as a one off it was fucking great and if my circumstances were worse I think I'd probably get one like once a month as a treat.

Prostitution is degeneracy.
Its about validation that a women is attracted to you, not about sex.
We have a right hand for that.