Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over (((Protests))) in my country today

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
Kids are out on the streets today, in an environmental protest.
I think protests are gay and meaningless, but I still care about the planet, so I normally wouldn't have a problem with this sort of thing.
BUT:
The signs are mostly in english, of course; not in our native language;
And! Let's not Forget pieces of wisdom such as these!
1558723195463.png

"I'm a whore teehee!"
Unbelievable. The brainwashing that these kids have suffered...
It pains me to think about it.
Thanks, (((America))).

So many females there, who would have thought...

Walk up to her and ask if you can fuck her pussy see her reaction if you are low inhib.

Solution to global warming: kill everyone in China and India

Problem solved tbh

thats degenarete.

Problem solved tbh
Damn bro, you just made a big mistake. JBW maxxers gtfih asap,
jbw bro
bro whitecel fakecel bro.
bro my skin is dark so im incel broooooo

Do protests even accomplish anything?

Do protests even accomplish anything?
Ruling class usually makes a few extra bucks out of them. News coverage, advertisements, etc.

if only i could fuck their pusy but they would never let me

Protests are so low t it's embarrasing to even watch them.If you want to change something you need to break shit and set fire to the rubble.

Problem solved tbh
Ending the population of Africa would be a lot easier and more effective.

Climate change is fake and gay. You should have fucked her pussy though. She literally wrote that on her sign, even if she ofc meant Chad.

Which country was that. I hate all sluts with those slogans, that shit is suifuel, ragefuel.

Why these sluts never allow me to fuck them in their pussy?

I fucking hate commies and all types of protests. But they are pERfect for certain things.

Global warming is either not real or at least not caused by humans, the people protesting this bullshit are commies who get funded by people like Soros.

Problem solved tbh
Carbon emissions per capita in the US are 10x higher than in India. They're also 2.5x higher than in China, and a lot of China's carbon emissions are caused by manufacturing things for western markets.

I would fuck her Tbh ngl. What I don't get is why signs in English if it's a non English country? At least it's not (((mass produced))) of a sign.

I'm inclined to believe in global cooling. Everything is backwards.

I was surprised that this didn't take place in Canada. Canada is known for trying to help the environment and the planet and all that shit. Canada is also just a clown country in general.

Silly goyim, you actually think you can change anything by protesting?

You can make a sign in English saying.

Suck my dick - not oil!

Does every public protest have to be so vulgar too?

Kids are out on the streets today, in an environmental protest.
I think protests are gay and meaningless, but I still care about the planet, so I normally wouldn't have a problem with this sort of thing.
BUT:
The signs are mostly in english, of course; not in our native language;
And! Let's not Forget pieces of wisdom such as these!
1558723195463.png

"I'm a whore teehee!"
Unbelievable. The brainwashing that these kids have suffered...
It pains me to think about it.
Thanks, (((America))).

It's not us, it's England, Canada, and Israel. America doesn't give a shit about anything but nuking Iran.

Problem solved tbh
Forcing people, women in particular, to stop consuming so much useless crap would be more effective. China destroys the environment big time, but it does so mainly manufacturing shit to export (mainly to the first world).

Diminishing the world population is also not a bad idea at all, the problem is that pretty much all countries have social security systems that depend on the population always increasing. Also, when the elites such as the Rockfellers made their efforts to lower birth rates, it only worked in developed countries. Places like India and Nigeria keep booming.

Last edited:
It's funny that the Greens and leftists set up these protests before election time...

Problem solved tbh
US does more pollution related to global warming , majority of our nation is still living in medieval era. The WESTERNERS polluted the environment and they gave women rights , they are against nature. Your women buy useless shit , we don't have anything , I don't even have an AC we can't afford it. Nuke the usa and Israel that will solve majority of our problem.

Last edited: