Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Prove your high IQ

• Thread starter Atheistsomalipirate
  • Start date
Atheistsomalipirate

Atheistsomalipirate

My life is a try not to laugh challenge
-
If you're actually high IQ then answer these questions. I have the answers so I'll decide who's high or low IQ.
@MENSA_IQcel
@BlkPillPres

1. D
2. F
3. E
4. C
5. E

Done !

The ultimate high IQ move
not taking the time to do that dumbass shit

1. E
2. A
3. E
4. A
5. D

I once got around 75 on an IRL IQ test and it only got boosted to average IQ because of verbal IQ. JFL, I am retarded.
I've never done an IRL one but according to OP I only got 1 right. :lul:

I got 120 and 140 in iq tests, but these ones aren't making any internal logic to me, i won't answer it on pure luck tbh, maybe op is trolling by photoshopping senseless diagrams

I think the first one is E. I'm still confused about the rest.

Me too. Either I'm dumb as fuck or that is a fake test just to waste your time.
I think it's fake. Determining IQ is a myth. On different days I get different scores.

I take it back now i see the first one is E

I'm as retarted as I am ugly so I'm not gonna even bother

not one second. IQ is cope. It doesn't matter what you score on a test if you do nothing with it.

@OwlGod is Elon level IQ confirmed?

t. IQ coper who uses online testing for it :lul:

tbh. only retards believe online IQ tests.
Just answer the question
Jesus
U dont even know if it's an online or an official test

Just answer the question
Jesus
U dont even know if it's an online or an official test
Not.
One.
Second.
I have been doing uni work all day I dont feel like doing it at all.

Also it literally CANT be an official test since you have to have a tester analyze the results and watch you do it. A large part of IQ testing is seeing how long it takes you to do the problems. The official test also takes ages to do so by doing some puzzles you aren't going to find anything that worth while, even if it was done by a person certified to test you.
I once got around 75 on an IRL IQ test and it only got boosted to average IQ because of verbal IQ. JFL, I am retarded.
that is brutal tbh. Though tbh verbal IQ is one of the most important skills/abilities to have so you really lucked out.

You didn't mention me so no.

Jk I know I'm low IQ. :feelsrope:

I do not need to lower myself to dirt, to prove what I already know.

i'm too high iq to bother myself with such trivial pursuits

There it is!
Proof!
Ding ding ding!
We have a winner!!

IQ is a cope, it would make no difference to me to know my IQ, all I know are my desires and my will, and nothing would change it, people who look up their ancestry or take IQ tests are looking for excuses, excuses to do things, excuses to stop doing things, I don't need or care for excuses, all I know is what I want and I'm going to keep pursuing it regardless

IQ is a cope, it would make no difference to me to know my IQ, all I know are my desires and my will, and nothing would change it, people who look up their ancestry or take IQ tests are looking for excuses, excuses to do things, excuses to stop doing things, I don't need or care for excuses, all I know is what I want and I'm going to keep pursuing it regardless
Indeed.
Acta non verba!

1E
2A
3D
4F
5C

1. E
2. A
3. E
4. A
5. D

5/5.

But can you prove you answered in earnest?

@Atheistsomalipirate Where did you get this? These are not easy at all.

Last edited:
I cant even answer any without guessing

I cant even answer any without guessing

The trick is to identify the patterns. It's always the hardest thing to do, because the brain makes patterns where there aren't any in order to try to make sense of the loads of sensory information around it that's constantly bombarding it.

So a brain that can detect an actual pattern from a bunch of white noise is a more efficient brain.

Remind me, how do you even read these? Is it left to right or top to down?

1E
2A
3 :/
4 :/
5 :/

Don't even need to answer, write me down as a low iq

I don't believe these are actual questions, i don't see any patterns at all. don't say that i'm coping cause i admit i have a learning disability so I know i'm not smart, but at the same time, i'm seeing absolutely NO patterns whatsoever in any of them. i think you or someone else made these questions up to make us look stupid by trying to find non existent patterns.

I surrender, tf is this? What's the first one supposed to be?