Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Proving my inceldom:these are the types of foids i get on tinder.how could i ever cope

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
-

I WENT THROUGH 69 YEARS OF HARD GYMAXXING.I LOST 50 KILOS in UNDER 2 HOURS ,AND SPENT BILLIONS(AND I MEAN FUCKING BILLIONS) ON CLEARING MY ALREADY PERFECT FACE,JUST TO SETTLE FOR SOMEOTHING BELOW MY FUCKING CALIBER??????????????????????????????WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIFE IS SO FUCKING UNFAIR,FUCK THAT SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I AM A TRUE INCEL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

holy shit i'm dying rn :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Don't settle for beckies theory.

Wow such a truecel man. These girls clearly have no class wouldn't even fuck

These
Are
TWOOOS

They are fucking subpar I wouldn’t touch them with a stick

In her pictures without makeup she literally looks like a man, no joke, so I can't even fault @Billowel

Would I fuck once........... tbh not really, I'm just not feeling it these days, I don't think I'd even fuck her once, she literally has man face, I guess I could brown paper bag her face or something, but that seems like a hassle

They are Becky's though, this is legit something a chad would say or write.

They are Becky's though, this is legit something a chad would say or write.
I would fuck em until my dick fall off, girls like this are chadlite and above only.

"First foid: Lips are 2mm too thick. 2/10

Second foid: Breasts not perfectly together and pointy elbows. 1/10

Third foid: Eyes too far apart. 1.5/10

I want my looksmatch tbh."

Totally agree. Wouldn't fuck them with a stolen dick.

they are ugly af woudn't touch with a 10 feet pole

I know this is a troll post but some fakecel was complaining for only getting matches with average looking women.
Chads.co

@DirtyCurryCell Thoughts?

The ginger one though..GOD DAMN what I would do to her...

Don’t stoop that low bro, you are a man with value and deserve much better.

tfu on ugly femorloids
you deserve better, fellow chadcel

I can't even say your a volcel if you won't because I sure the fuck won't either.

"Hey boyos, 16 yo truecel here. These are the sub4 girls that hit on me in my school. It's beyond over buddyboyos just LDAR"

Yucks, they look like shit, no, i won't settle down with those.
yeah, @Legendarywristcel taught me to have standards. I deserve them because I am a king :feelsYall:
Don't settle for beckies theory.
They're all stacies, maybe even gigastacies depending on preferences. Wtf r u on?
"Hey boyos, 16 yo truecel here. These are the sub4 girls that hit on me in my school. It's beyond over buddyboyos just LDAR"
Bro I'm using your signature, it's just too good.