Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Proving my inceldom:these are the types of foids i get on tinder.how could i ever cope

• Thread starter Deleted member 25707
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25707

bored
-
Images

Images 1

Why are you proving it. I don't think anyones ever doubted you

bro you're not ugly its just your bio

your looksmatch gets likes before she even swipes.

not truecel since you don't have extreme shame of posting a pic of yourself on tinder

Foids sensed that your post here. French foids are like that, very perceptive they are.

At least you didn't get banned like I did.

Fucking foids reported my seung hui cho bio and pics

Im honestly surprised that guy isn't banned. Volcels.co JFL
If the mods don't ban him I'm legit done. Look at his brag. Constantly rejects villiage girls cuz they're too low class

1603000641643-png.png

just rejected this low caste dalit subhuman how can i cope bhai

Based, obv not gonna talk about personal tinder experiences, but am surprised no bots or trannies or whores matched you?

Are you sure you're not set your filters too tight? And did you super like anyone?

Did not check "No one to swipe to swipe on", meaning you got someone and didn't need to swipe.
Did not check "I have not met anyone from Tinder", meaning you met someone from Tinder.

CHAD!

They were intimidated by your gigachad appearance that's why they didn't swipe on you

I just rejected this subhuman foid, absolutely disgusting upper eyelid exposure!
6DFCE06E 8A8F 45A7 A56A 71D71E967C4D
This one too! Fucking disgusting shitskin phenotype! I refuse to race mix, my partner’s heritage must be tracable to proto-Germanic times!
887F8991 9EB9 4CEC 9E67 5C8033DDEF1B

Obviously a satirical post

Dafuq you not even curry
How am I not curry? Why can't u JBW and ricemen understand curries are not monoethnic.

I am mixed, and yeah I have light eyes and light skin, but so do Kashmiris, punjabis, pashtun. My skin is more red than brown, which is basically a very Kashmiri trait, look it up.

I identify as curry, I eat curry food at least once a month, I can speak curry, therefore I am curry FFS

How am I not curry? Why can't u JBW and ricemen understand curries are not monoethnic.

I am mixed, and yeah I have light eyes and light skin, but so do Kashmiris, punjabis, pashtun. My skin is more red than brown, which is basically a very Kashmiri trait, look it up.
U r literally half white and quarter persian. Maybe I would have given a pass if you grew up in curryland or atleast to parents who were currified.
I eat curry food at least once a month,
:lul:

, I can speak curry, therefore I am curry FFS
Now that's interesting. Why does someone born to a white father who grew up in china speak curry

U r literally half white and quarter persian. Maybe I would have given a pass if you grew up in curryland or atleast to parents who were currified.

:lul:

Now that's interesting. Why does someone born to a white father who grew up in china speak curry
Father is not white, father is of curry descent, and both father parents speak / spoke curry. I picked up a lot from them, plus from curry fob mates at work (my profession is v heavy on curries, Turks, ricemen).
And jfl at growing up in China, moved here after I was 30 and have lived in every continent except BBCland

Sewers thread

Father is not white, father is of curry descent, and both father parents speak / spoke curry. I picked up a lot from them, plus from curry fob mates at work (my profession is v heavy on curries, Turks, ricemen).
And jfl at growing up in China, moved here after I was 30 and have lived in every continent except BBCland
Oh. Your mom is white. So I guess you paternal grandmom was the persian. Ah makes sense. Lol I don't know why I always thought u grew up in china

Oh. Your mom is white. So I guess you paternal grandmom was the persian. Ah makes sense. Lol I don't know why I always thought u grew up in china
Yeah she was parsi, a fuckload of them moved to curryland

Yeah she was parsi, a fuckload of them moved to curryland
Ohhhhhh. Now I get it. I thought it was a full blooded iranian national lol. Didn't make sense that such a metropolitan family would lead to a harsh upbringing. But it does now. Yeah I guess u could call yourself curry.

Is he banned yet?

what the fuck is happening in this thread