Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

PSA: rotting may literally turn you retarded. Avoid it at all costs. Do anything you want, just don't rot in your room.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
It's a very insidious kind of retardation, and I'll provide examples.
I can't use my brain anymore. Any sort of thing that requires even just a bit of mental focus/energy/effort, I avoid it as much as possible. Hell, at this point I'm not even avoiding it, I straight up can't do it. By my definition this means a person is retarded, and unfortunately I've turned myself into a retarded over the years. I'm not sure I can even blame my depression that's been with me for so many years, I may just be the personification of laziness in the universe.

I'm not even talking about productive shit, I haven't done something like that in years. A perfect example are the games Factorio and Rimworld. They are pretty complicated games. I've had them installed for like 1 year (deleted multiple times and reinstalled). But over that year I kept craving/wanting to play it. Anyway, I'm trying to show you that even a game that I really want to play, a game that is perfect for me - it's way too draining for me, it requires too much energy and thinking. And my brain is so rotten that I can't play it. Today I opened up Factorio late in the evening, after deciding to definitely play it today, but procrastinating on it all day (procrastinating playing games, a person like this shouldn't be allowed to live tbh), I opened it up eventually.

But my brain is so broken I couldn't actually play the game. All I did was move around in a car. Literally all my brain was capable of was pressing a few buttons and mindlessly watching like a retard watching paint dry. I couldn't actually play the game, my brain was almost afraid of using energy or starting to think, so it couldn't force itself to play the game even though the game was opened. I'm surprised I'm even able to make these posts. These are legit the most thinking, the most energy I use.

I gave examples of hard games, but easy games are just like that. I can physically feel it in my head, anything that requires the "gears" to start spinning is a no go. It has to be entertaining and really easy, like a retard watching glowing lights. That's the only thing I can do, watching lights glow.

Ohh right, I didn't even mention HOW I spend my 16 hours a day on my laptop. I lie in bed, my laptop is next to me. My left hand is on the keyboard, my right hand is on the mouse. It's like I'm bedridden in a coma, it's literally the least amount any human being could move.

Another example is studying, I even ignored my studies entirely. For the last several years I literally couldn't study at all, all I did was the bare absolute minimum. Hell, I fucked my life up by deliberately choosing degrees that wouldn't require any discipline, any using of the brain. I fucked myself over for life just so I could not use my brain too much. Something so easy any retard could do the bare minimum and have good grades. Well, I'll be paying for it my entire life since these degrees are so fucking useless. But to be honest I couldn't have chosen any other degree, my brain was so broken for so long, I was barely able to get up from bed much less study.

I didn't get like this over night. Many years of rotting have lead to this. Although it's not just rotting alone I guess. Iirc it was firstly years of depression, then something in me broke. Then some major traumatic shit went down for a long while, but eventually I just rotted so hard I never recovered. However, if instead had forced myself not to rot I wouldn't be as mentally broken and virtually incapacitated as I am now. Don't rot guys, do anything just don't rot. Idc if you go outside and just have a picnic, just go and do something, anything. Cause you'll get at a certain point when even thinking will be difficult. Ohh my, working is going to be actual torture for me.

it fucks up your neurotransmitters

This is why isolation in prison, solitary, is the cruelest form of punishment imaginable. If you're going to rot in your room, at least hop on discord and chat with fellows.

This is why isolation in prison, solitary, is the cruelest form of punishment imaginable. If you're going to rot in your room, at least hop on discord and chat with fellows.
I guess instead of discord I used sitcoms. Talking to people is too much effort. And tbh I hate talking on the mic, I never chatted with a person online using my mic and I never will, I hate the idea of my parents hearing me talk online. They're supportive people and they would even encourage it, but just as with playing guitar, for some reason I am very autistic about being heard by my parents (people that I care about, I don't care if strangers hear me).
it fucks up your neurotransmitters
Yep, I don't even want to think about what's wrong with my brain, it must be fucked up in 50 different ways by now.

If I had other options I would take them believe me

I can't use my brain anymore. Any sort of thing that requires even just a bit of mental focus/energy/effort, I avoid it as much as possible. Hell, at this point I'm not even avoiding it, I straight up can't do it. By my definition this means a person is retarded, and unfortunately I've turned myself into a retarded over the years. I'm not sure I can even blame my depression that's been with me for so many years, I may just be the personification of laziness in the universe.

I'm not even talking about productive shit, I haven't done something like that in years. A perfect example are the games Factorio and Rimworld. They are pretty complicated games. I've had them installed for like 1 year (deleted multiple times and reinstalled). But over that year I kept craving/wanting to play it. Anyway, I'm trying to show you that even a game that I really want to play, a game that is perfect for me - it's way too draining for me, it requires too much energy and thinking. And my brain is so rotten that I can't play it. Today I opened up Factorio late in the evening, after deciding to definitely play it today, but procrastinating on it all day (procrastinating playing games, a person like this shouldn't be allowed to live tbh), I opened it up eventually.

But my brain is so broken I couldn't actually play the game. All I did was move around in a car. Literally all my brain was capable of was pressing a few buttons and mindlessly watching like a retard watching paint dry. I couldn't actually play the game, my brain was almost afraid of using energy or starting to think, so it couldn't force itself to play the game even though the game was opened. I'm surprised I'm even able to make these posts. These are legit the most thinking, the most energy I use.

I gave examples of hard games, but easy games are just like that. I can physically feel it in my head, anything that requires the "gears" to start spinning is a no go. It has to be entertaining and really easy, like a retard watching glowing lights. That's the only thing I can do, watching lights glow.

Ohh right, I didn't even mention HOW I spend my 16 hours a day on my laptop. I lie in bed, my laptop is next to me. My left hand is on the keyboard, my right hand is on the mouse. It's like I'm bedridden in a coma, it's literally the least amount any human being could move.

Another example is studying, I even ignored my studies entirely. For the last several years I literally couldn't study at all, all I did was the bare absolute minimum. Hell, I fucked my life up by deliberately choosing degrees that wouldn't require any discipline, any using of the brain. I fucked myself over for life just so I could not use my brain too much. Something so easy any retard could do the bare minimum and have good grades. Well, I'll be paying for it my entire life since these degrees are so fucking useless. But to be honest I couldn't have chosen any other degree, my brain was so broken for so long, I was barely able to get up from bed much less study.

I didn't get like this over night. Many years of rotting have lead to this. Although it's not just rotting alone I guess. Iirc it was firstly years of depression, then something in me broke. Then some major traumatic shit went down for a long while, but eventually I just rotted so hard I never recovered. However, if instead had forced myself not to rot I wouldn't be as mentally broken and virtually incapacitated as I am now. Don't rot guys, do anything just don't rot. Idc if you go outside and just have a picnic, just go and do something, anything. Cause you'll get at a certain point when even thinking will be difficult. Ohh my, working is going to be actual torture for me.
And what are you going to do about it? At least you know you have a problem, but knowledge without action doesn't count for shit I don't want you to become a vegetable. You've already been deprived of so much. Don't let your looks take away your life too.
I always insult people who refuse to talk, that's about the most beta shit you can do. But fair enough, I can understand not wanting to be heard. Talking online is healthy and good for you, I wouldn't trust anyone who refuses to talk in a discord group.

LDAR is the stupidest cope I always hear people here spew out.

its literally the slowest form of self inflicted torture and mental suicide I could ever think of.

If you wanna do absolutely nothing with your life, nor take any form of enjoyment in it; why not just end it all?

I am slowly getting brain rot already ngl. I doubt once I get into the working world it will get any better, if anything the problem will get even worse. I generally try to slow it down with different goals and trying to learn shit but I can tell it only does so much for me since I am not trying that hard/I'm not studymaxxing as much as I should (not necessarily just uni work tbh. when I say "study" I mean learning something in general).

I don't understand the LDAR when there is so many cope, if you don't use it you will lose it.

Retardation is a virtue in current society jfl

Yeah I have thought about that topic and that’s why I just play vidya during my free time. It’s quite entertaining and I am using my brain to solve problems. LDAR is a pretty stupid cope since you are just forcing yourself to do absolutely nothing and you will lose your sentience.

its literally the slowest form of self inflicted torture and mental suicide I could ever think of.

If you wanna do absolutely nothing with your life, nor take any form of enjoyment in it; why not just end it all?
Unfortunately people like me have nothing they enjoy. Literally nothing. Not for the lack of trying mind you, but nothing brings me enjoyment. Killing myself is too hard though, I'll let death take me whenever it does.
I am slowly getting brain rot already ngl. I doubt once I get into the working world it will get any better, if anything the problem will get even worse. I generally try to slow it down with different goals and trying to learn shit but I can tell it only does so much for me since I am not trying that hard/I'm not studymaxxing as much as I should (not necessarily just uni work tbh. when I say "study" I mean learning something in general).
Damn, I hope you can turn things around man. You do seem a lot more active than me, please try hard to avoid rotting if you still can.
Yeah I have thought about that topic and that’s why I just play vidya during my free time. It’s quite entertaining and I am using my brain to solve problems. LDAR is a pretty stupid cope since you are just forcing yourself to do absolutely nothing and you will lose your sentience.
Well it's not like rotting means that you're forcing yourself to do nothing. You just happen to do nothing but browse the internet or watch mindless shit, not cause you're forcing yourself but ... at least in my case I don't know how it happened but it felt natural, a very natural decline into this. Actually even since I was a kid, I didn't do anything but rot in front of a PC, even before depression. All I did was play games and browse the internet. For some reason I can't do anything else, it all seems so boring, unappealing, energy-draining, not worth it, as pointless as rotting just more energy draining and uncomfortable.

I’ll keep rotting

Well it's not like rotting means that you're forcing yourself to do nothing. You just happen to do nothing but browse the internet or watch mindless shit, not cause you're forcing yourself but ... at least in my case I don't know how it happened but it felt natural, a very natural decline into this. Actually even since I was a kid, I didn't do anything but rot in front of a PC, even before depression. All I did was play games and browse the internet. For some reason I can't do anything else, it all seems so boring, unappealing, energy-draining, not worth it, as pointless as rotting just more energy draining and uncomfortable.
Yeah that’s true you would have to already be in that mindset of not wanting to do anything. Sometimes I feel that way when I would rather just be browsing stuff but I fight that and play vidya instead. When I do then I start enjoying it and play for 5-6 hours or so

Last edited:
Yeah that’s true you would have to already be in that mindset of not wanting to do anything. Sometimes I feel that way when I would rather just be browsing stuff but I fight that and play vidya instead. When I do then I start enjoying it and play for 5-6 hours or so
Admirable tbh. What do you play if you don't mind me asking?

Age could also be a factor.
It's horrifying but I think I can feel my brain getting lazy. I can't do calculations in my head like I used to for example. I have to use the calculator for the simplest of stuff. And I have been doing hobbies (programming and related stuff) and chatting with people over discord. So my brain hasn't been too inactive, but I still feel what you described.

This is why isolation in prison, solitary, is the cruelest form of punishment imaginable. If you're going to rot in your room, at least hop on discord and chat with

Brutal blackpill

We know that. That's why it's called rotting :feelsthink:

dunno about going retarded but its been proven that rotting/ loneliness takes off like 5+ years off your life

dunno about going retarded but its been proven that rotting/ loneliness takes off like 5+ years off your life
Well, combine that with my other health problems like heart shit and pancreas shit and add my extremely unhealthy lifestyle, extreme hate of exercise and shit diet no matter how hard I try to fix it, I'd surprised if I pass 50.

Which is good news cause by then my parents and cat will be dead so no reason to live and tbh I'm too pussy to kill myself so dropping dead at 45 or something ain't that bad. Hope it happens during my sleep though.

Many men that don't make the cut as far as women are concerned will be condemned to this fate if things keep going the way that they are.

Well, combine that with my other health problems like heart shit and pancreas shit and add my extremely unhealthy lifestyle, extreme hate of exercise and shit diet no matter how hard I try to fix it, I'd surprised if I pass 50.

Which is good news cause by then my parents and cat will be dead so no reason to live and tbh I'm too pussy to kill myself so dropping dead at 45 or something ain't that bad. Hope it happens during my sleep though.
yea same here, i dont think ill live past 50. but im content with that, the only thing im not content with is not being able to have regular sex/ relationships over the course of my lifetime. Thats what hits me more

Unfortunately i cope with alcohol and binge eat. Its not healthy, its not ideal, i never wanted to end up like this, but it is what it is. Ugly male 4eva

Can relate, my brain is piece of shit, I can't even LDAR, I can't even do nothing lol.
I realte to you but cause of my brain, I can't express myself like you do, my situation might even worse than yours.

Tell me something I Don't know. I've become even more retarded, nonfunctioning, and neurotic.

No, fuck you, faggot! What else do I have to do?

LDAR indeed is death. Avoid it all costs. This year I started to experience some bad health effects and was almost incapacitated for over a month. And in that time my brain felt like it was literally turning to mush. I could hardly hold a conversation. Even my eyesight got worse, I had to get a new eyewear prescription.

I give up. I'm returning to wageslaving. The jews win.

yeah doing any mundane activity outside makes me feel a lot better mentally, id even say the dopamine/adrenaline rush is like a drug the problem is overcoming the mental resistance and just saying fuck it.
Wanna play? Zombies are lit

surprised people enjoy the zombies, compare the zombies in cold war to bo2 and its complete garbage. I liked the multiplayer more, i got diamond tac rifles and then stopped playing

LDAR indeed is death. Avoid it all costs. This year I started to experience some bad health effects and was almost incapacitated for over a month. And in that time my brain felt like it was literally turning to mush. I could hardly hold a conversation. Even my eyesight got worse, I had to get a new eyewear prescription.

I give up. I'm returning to wageslaving
. The jews win.
That's ultimately what this is about. Society breaking your spirit so you feel the fault lies with you.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/kgugk9/there_is_hope_for_some_of_them_i_hope_everyone/?utm_term=35828277103&utm_medium=comment_embed&utm_source=embed&utm_name=null&utm_content=footer

Society breaking your spirit so you feel the fault lies with you.
They can break me, but they'll never get me to admit blame for something that was never my fault.

They can break me, but they'll never get me to admit blame for something that was never my fault.
True. It was never our fault even if people that want to shut incels up want you to think that.

Physically exercise, eat healthy and sleep well. Then you can LDAR the rest of the time and not get these effects. It is better to LDAR and conserve your energy, than to waste it on meaningless things.

Too late brother. Too late

retardation can honestly be good cope

I always insult people who refuse to talk, that's about the most beta shit you can do.
Pretty faggy of you to act superior to people with social anxiety. You sound like a knob

Physically exercise, eat healthy and sleep well. Then you can LDAR the rest of the time and not get these effects. It is better to LDAR and conserve your energy, than to waste it on meaningless things.
Yeah if you mix rotting with healthy stuff it isn’t that bad tbh

We need more threads like this OP. Keep it up. Thanks.

The perils of LDAR are absolutely horrific to say the least.

always appreciating your contents brocel, people like you make this place what it is really meant for.

always appreciating your contents brocel, people like you make this place what it is really meant for.
Thanks bro, hope you can't relate to it though, hope you're happy instead.
We need more threads like this OP. Keep it up. Thanks.

The perils of LDAR are absolutely horrific to say the least.
Yes, you should never LDAR. Even wasting your time on working hard on something that never pays off, having seemingly wasted all that time and energy, it's a million times better than ldaring. A million times.

based truth. ldar is worse than being addicted to heroin unironically

its too late, if you LDAR'd in elementary its over

Shiettt should've told me 10 years ago, I must be a complete retard by now.