Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

PSL is bullshit

C

CaptainRussia

Officer
according to PSL jeremy meeks is incel.

jeremy-meeks-in-court-jeremy-meeks-37307755-620-935.jpg

4/10 PSL. incel chin, incel neck, incel frame. JFL at this ugly incel. hes gonna die virgin.

PSL is bullshit. having one below average feature doesnt make you incel.

when you are 5'8 in height 50% of women will discard you based on height. now add below average looks and another 50% of women will discard you. now add samll frame and balding. boom incel. as long as you have some redeeming features like height youre safe.
you are not incel until you actually approached and got obliterated and told that you are ugly.

What if you don't approach because you're afraid of rejection?

What if you don't approach because you're waiting to be the best version of yourself (gymceling, surgeries)?

you are improving for what? you gonna imprve till 40 and then approach? you are the best version now. if you dont approach youre not incel. no woman will ever come t your house and ask you if she can be your girlfriend.

i LOL at how i thought i was ugly when i was younger. and im gonna LOL at how i thought i was ugly now when i get bald.

Massive cope, his chin is not recessed, it's neutral side profile ded srs

Massive cope, his chin is not recessed, it's neutral side profile ded srs

im mocking psl, this is straight from those bdd ridden morons.

What is psl
PUAhate, Sluthate and Lookism. The trinity of blackpill forums (till 2017 anyway).
you are improving for what? you gonna imprve till 40 and then approach? you are the best version now. if you dont approach youre not incel. no woman will ever come t your house and ask you if she can be your girlfriend.

i LOL at how i thought i was ugly when i was younger. and im gonna LOL at how i thought i was ugly now when i get bald.
Ok man, I edited it, I'm no longer coping, I'm just not approaching because I fear being rejected.

His chin isn’t recessed
Eye area is good
General facial harmony is excellent
Very lean, broad shoulders, excellent frame

Of course, never underestimate the power of thugmaxxed ethnic/bbc

PUAhate, Sluthate and Lookism. The trinity of blackpill forums (till 2017 anyway).

Ok man, I edited it, I'm no longer coping, I'm just not approaching because I fear being rejected.

for me it was quite the oppsite. i thought i was good looking until i approached. i got LOL'd and people shared stories, how this ugly subhuman dared to approach a women. then some more people LOL'd. people came to me to LOL in my face. some people even carried the LOL to my sports club in order to ridicule me. since then i know im ugly.

His chin isn’t recessed
Eye area is good

His chin isn’t recessed
Eye area is good

chin is retruded and thats it. everything else is fine.

only thing that save this guy is his forward growth

4/10 PSL. incel chin, incel neck, incel frame. JFL at this ugly incel. hes gonna die virgin.

when you are 5'8 in height 50% of women will discard you based on height. now add below average looks and another 50% of women will discard you. now add samll frame and balding. boom incel. as long as you have some redeeming features like height youre safe.
you are not incel until you actually approached and got obliterated and told that you are ugly.

Been vaporized and dematerialized by the woman's personality detector.

Still have radiation burns etched into the fabric of my soul.

Agreed 100%. Including how men become incel.

5'8" equals fifty percent rejection.
Ethnic equals another 70% rejection.
Ugly equals another 70% rejection.

Now you're down to 4% of women who will accept you and since they have low standards they are willing to accept anyone and thus the competition to get one is impossible.

This typically makes an incel.

His jaw is weak but everything else is stellar, esp his front facing shot.

He’s not bad looking but neither is he the Tyrone people make him out to be, remember that the media pushes people of color as exotic and desirable.

Harmony is much more important than PSL gives credit for. Jeremy Meeks doesn't have any standard PSL slayer features like hunter eyes (in fact his eyes are round and he has scleral show, as shown in the picture below). He doesn't have hollow cheeks or forward chin. He's also bald. But his face is very harmonious and he's tall. He just looks good.

Profile is cope. Frontal is everything. Jeremy Meeks has an awesome frontal even if his profile leaves a bit to be desired.