Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Psychological child abuse] My brothers GF got extremly mad at her daughter

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Because she unmade her moms bed, shes 8 yrs old and she brought some toys to her moms bed and unmade it, i could her it clearly when i was in the basement. Her mom screamed at the top of her lungs in the loudest most obnoxious voice ever: "FUCK! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOU SHITTY BRAT!, I MADE THIS BED SO I COULD GO AND SLEEP IN IT COMFORTABLY TONIGHT, GET OUT OF HERE IMMEDIATELY!!" I'M SO FUCKING TIRED OF HAVING TO CLEAN AFTER YOUR MESS ALL THE TIME!.

My other niece or nephew came to the scene and she responded:

THIS HAS NOTHING DO WITH YOU GET OUT OF HERE!

Funny thing is that she's been without her three children for 24 hrs now since she and her husband checked in on a hotel and she wrote a post on facebook being happy about it like it was a gift from god or something. This is probably what's going on in most households. A mom gets her bed unmade, it's a disaster and she abuse her children for it. Never happened to me as a child. JFL at millennial parenting, it's so fucked up. I never make my bed and even if some random kid unmade it i wouldn't get mad at all, i wouldn't want to traumatize any child.

All female education should be basics to live a normal life, anything after that should be focused on how to raise kids properly, stupid cunts like this are too mad they couldn't go full gold-digger or land a Chad and take it out on their kids.

foids make children because they have to, but they all fucking hate them, she was just more voacl about it

this is kind of like my mum, always super hysterical and only gives a fuck about her own feelings usually, but then I realised almost all women are like this and the ones that aren't are just placated for the time being, they can become hysterical witches too given enough 'hardship'

Your living situation sounds hellish

Time for you to niecemaxx it seems

this is kind of like my mum, always super hysterical and only gives a fuck about her own feelings usually, but then I realised almost all women are like this and the ones that aren't are just placated for the time being, they can become hysterical witches too given enough 'hardship'
This ^ woman are terrible parents I wonder who created this "woman are the best parents" bullshit?

This ^ woman are terrible parents I wonder who created this "woman are the best parents" bullshit?
legit, out of all the women I know in my family, maybe 3 can be called "good" mothers. the rest have been really abusive, mediocre or negligent