Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Psychologist foid claims St. Elliot's inceldom was his own fault

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date
When has a mainstream professional ever admitted inceldom was not someone's fault?

And it was his victims faults for being gunned down

Psychologists are useless anyways, especially female ones

Society was at fault for his demise

Society is never the problem apparently

psychology is a fraud degree

she's correct. Elliot was a high-tier normie and he came from a well-off family, looks wasnt an issue at all and nor was money.

he just needed to act less autistic and he wouldve gotten a cute becky-tier foid. He's a volcel IMO. He mogs everyone on this forum (excluding fakecels), he shouldn't be grouped in the same category as genuinely ugly/unattractive men

Victim blaming tbh

Low IQ foid, incels isolate ourself after being rejected and bullied too long

@GoneCoping

images
elliot-rodger.jpg

Fuck off, Elliot was facially above-average looking, only retards who dont know how to rate properly will think he's ugly

its retards like you with your unrealistic claims who make normies think that we all live in basements.

This is what you call ugly:

3j_4UWGCrpgkC9EUqmjZwE9VOaiKFLRc9G5m_Xq90xs.jpg
images

I realise why you're name is GoneCoping, you are coping hard by thinking Elliot was ugly. If Elliot's ugly, then you must be deformed JFL (unless you're a fakecel)

Last edited:
@GoneCoping

images
elliot-rodger.jpg

Fuck off, Elliot was facially above-average looking, only retards who dont know how to rate properly will think he's ugly

its retards like you with your unrealistic claims who make normies think that we all live in basements.

images

I realise why you're name is GoneCoping, you are coping hard by thinking Elliot was ugly. If Elliot's ugly, then you must be deformed JFL (unless you're a fakecel)
he wasn't bottom tier facially, but he was small and had very little masculinity. He wasn't deformed, but that doesn't make him attractive to women.

Let's look at the facts here. He was 5'8", he lived in an upper middle class part of Southern California, and he was below an 8/10. Location rules apply here. Sub-6 is truecel for most parts of the world but for places like Southern California, you need to either look like a model and be at least six feet tall OR make over $175,000 net annually for betabux to have a girlfriend who might have a chance of being loyal towards you. Not to mention his crippling autism, social anxiety, and the fact that he was a high standardcel.

It was over for him to begin with. If he moved to a more backwoods part of the country he might've stood a chance of getting a 4-5/10 foid.

Society was at fault for his demise

:feelsree::woke::reeeeee:

Toilet says he forced himself into isolation. But what princesses like her don't undertsand or are hiding, is that there is a caste system that emerges as early as 5th grade, and you are forced to know your place. Foids brutally enforce this cast system by only dating tall bullies, which elevates their status.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Let's look at the facts here. He was 5'8", he lived in an upper middle class part of Southern California, and he was below an 8/10. Location rules apply here. Sub-6 is truecel for most parts of the world but for places like Southern California, you need to either look like a model and be at least six feet tall OR make over $175,000 net annually for betabux to have a girlfriend who might have a chance of being loyal towards you. Not to mention his crippling autism, social anxiety, and the fact that he was a high standardcel.

It was over for him to begin with. If he moved to a more backwoods part of the country he might've stood a chance of getting a 4-5/10 foid.

Toilet says he forced himself into isolation. But what princesses like her don't undertsand or are hiding, is that there is a caste system that emerges as early as 5th grade, and you are forced to know your place. Foids brutally enforce this cast system by only dating tall bullies, which elevates their status.

biggest locationcel ever known to man tbh

this sums it up, might have had a chance if he went to a smaller city or even SEA

@GoneCoping

elliot-rodger.jpg

imagine looking at that picture of a babyfaced hapacel and thinking he's "above average looking" JFL. show that to any actual woman and they'll have a very different answer, especially the type of foids who live in a rich southern California college town and are hooking up with Chads and millionaires every week

Last edited:
People who "choose" to isolate themselves do so because they were conditioned to do so at a young age by the way their peers reacted violently to normal attempts at socialization. Much like how a dog who was housebroken as a puppy doesn't need constant negative reinforcement for the rest of its life to know not to piss indoors, victims of bullying can't be expected to suddenly turn into normies after they spent their childhoods being trained to never speak unless spoken to.

Also LOL @ the anchor man calling it "ass burgers".

@GoneCoping

images
elliot-rodger.jpg

images

Again race>>>face. He was definately not "above average looking" when that is taken into account.

People who "choose" to isolate themselves do so because they were conditioned to do so at a young age by the way their peers reacted violently to normal attempts at socialization. Much like how a dog who was housebroken as a puppy doesn't need constant negative reinforcement for the rest of its life to know not to piss indoors, victims of bullying can't be expected to suddenly turn into normies after they spent their childhoods being trained to never speak unless spoken to.

Also LOL @ the anchor man calling it "ass burgers".

Typical.

my most recent (and fucking final) therapist kept implying my inceldom was my fault.
All the therapists I’ve had suck but interestingly, the only one that realized my situation was not entirely my fault was a male, go figure

she's correct. Elliot was a high-tier normie and he came from a well-off family, looks wasnt an issue at all and nor was money.

astronomical cope

this is ER on his 18th birthday:

other pics:

hook nose, fish lips, recessed chin, 4/10
he just needed to act less autistic and he wouldve gotten a cute becky-tier foid. He's a volcel IMO. He mogs everyone on this forum (excluding fakecels), he shouldn't be grouped in the same category as genuinely ugly/unattractive men
stupid as fuck. how can one be a "volcel", yet at the same time be as you describe him as a "mentalcel"? this is the problem with people on this forum. they unironically think anyone who mogs some 2/10 indian guy is gonna get foids.

People who "choose" to isolate themselves do so because they were conditioned to do so at a young age by the way their peers reacted violently to normal attempts at socialization.
Pretty much, I hate the modern delusional idea that self esteem and confidence come from within. Humans react to their environment, if someone is being treated badly by others, they learn to 'know their place'. You cannot expect someone who has been at the bottom of the social totem pole to not want to socially isolate when the ability is given.

Can't accept responsibility and consequences of their actions

When has a mainstream professional ever admitted inceldom was not someone's fault?
Mm, never. They always want to blame us. Ironic, since they're the same people that also always go on about how you shouldn't "blame the victim." Hypocrites.
Professional implies they know what they're talking about
:feelskek: :feelskek:
At about the 1:23 mark, the toilet says he "seems to have chosen to isolate himself." The same toilet that acknowledged he probably had asperger's. Honk honk. :feelsclown:

Last edited:
jewchologists: whats wrong with this guy seriously??? He had mercedes and famous white dad and still couldnt get laid wtf

I hate how Elliot always gets falsely accused of "isolating himself." In his manifesto, he talks about trying to make friends in college, initiating small talk with his classmates, walking into parties where he didn't know anyone, and even (when he was drunk) going up to a group of random strangers in the courtyard of his apartment and introducing himself to them. He didn't isolate himself. Society isolated and bullied him, and society is ultimately responsible for the people who were killed.

If people genuinely want to stop these killings, they need to stop bullying people and start reaching out to them and treating them like actual human beings instead of jokes because of traits they can't control ("ha ha manlet, ha ha ugly ricecel, ha ha skinny weak loser," etc.) What this fake "doctor" (psychologists are not real doctors) is doing is just blaming the victim, which is typical from a foid.

He was only mildly autistic. Also, he wanted 8+/10 blonde Stacy only.

These foids sound like their brains have started to rot from giving too many blow jobs, I think his experience from being bullied and his other issues with being made to feel unwanted by society is what made him snap but I will say he his way better looking than me and taller and come from wealth but I think his environment at home and his experience in life was the main contributing factor cause I read his manifesto and I have seen his videos and I think the videos he made were to express the way he felt but at the same time I think there was a underlying pain from his life with his parents.

Imagine telling a hapa manlet in Santa Barbara that it's his fault... holy fuck I hate women

Who implied these values to him? This question from psychologist at the end of the video

Values like what? To reproduce? To have sex? To be a social being who interacts with others.
Or other values: wealth, popularity, status

Holly fuck where these values just came from?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back