Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Psychology as a uni degree is fucking stupid, since psychology can't be taught like that. Incels know more about suffering than any therapist.

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
Tbh

People insists on making everything about credentials, diagnosis, college degrees... You mention you or somebody you know has mental issues, and the first thing normies ask is "is it diagnosed?", you mention a psychological concept that you've observed or learned, and they'll ask "where did you read that?" or may say "well a psychologist may know best" or something like that. You come up with a scientific law over endless consistent observations of the same pattern in several different contexts (the blackpill), and to normies it's not real science, because we're not sciencists, even though actual psychologists and psychiatrists are bluepilled and clueless as fuck.

To society, this doesn't matter. They make everything about official certifications, degrees, diagnoses etc. This may seem like a good thing, or something civilized to do, but actually, it's in line with a tribal instinct that's as old as time. What those credentials in general boil down to is social recognition, and the fact that people cares more about social recognition than the truth. In fact, to them, social consensus literally defines the truth.

This makes sense in the case of, for example, a doctor or a chemist. If they have a degree it means they've studied a lot of stuff on the field so it makes sense to trust them. However, in the case of psychology it's just retarded.

My therapist is clueless tbh. I go to her because it's free and to vent, but 3 sessions in, I can already tell there's no way this woman will be able to help me out. She's way in over her head, and I know a lot more than her tbh. Only way this person may be helpful is if you're a full normie and have never dealt with any adversity (or did suffer but didn't learn anything) and are completely unprepared, then sure, a therapist's knowledge may be a godsend.

Literally reading Elliot Rodger's manifesto is better therapy than any therapist for any incel. Or this forum. And this is because the idea of psychology as a college degree, aka teaching a bunch of beckys and stacys who live in tutorial mode about psychological concepts, people's feelings, how to help those who suffer, is just impossible, or at least the way they do it in college (memorization) is just wrong. It's just absurd tbh. You can't teach this stuff, only people who actually suffers knows what it's like. For example, even if the blackpill was socially recognized as true, chads and stacys could superficially learn it, as in memorize the concept, but they'd never know the true meaning of "brutal" or "suifuel" as they've never felt it, nor would they never truly understand what the blackpill is about or its implications. This is why therapy is bullshit.

Only way therapy for incels would work is if we were assigned an older or higher IQ incel as some sort of coach, or an ascended but blackpilled incel. And of course free whores. That'd be proper therapy. Not some becky who is way in over her head as she has no idea what suffering is like, and in fact any high IQ incel knows more than her just by virtue of his experience.

Last edited:
I've met people who had degrees in psychology. I couldn't tell they were psychologists until they said it because they didn't seem to understand people any better than the average normie.
My therapist is clueless tbh. I go to her because it's free and to vent, but 3 sessions in, I can already tell there's no way this woman will be able to help me out. She's way in over her head, and I know a lot more than her tbh. Only way this person may be helpful is if you're a full normie and have never dealt with any adversity (or did suffer but didn't learn anything) and are completely unprepared, then sure, a therapist's knowledge may be a godsend.
For mentalcels (actual mentalcels, not delusional copers who have bad looks) then maybe talking to someone might help. Even then I think just talking to anyone who's willing to listen would work.

Last edited:
I've met people who had degrees in psychology. I couldn't tell they were psychologists until they said it because they didn't seem to understand people any better than the average normie.
yeah exactly

the degree is fucking stupid because psychological concepts are mostly about feelings, and can't be comprehended unless you feel them. it's just a different kind of knowledge if that makes sense. those psychologists are mostly people with easy lives and they dont know shit.

like what i said about the blackpill. if the blackpill hypothetically became mainstream, chads and stacys could potentially memorize the concept, but would never really get it.

yeah exactly

the degree is fucking stupid because psychological concepts are mostly about feelings, and can't be comprehended unless you feel them. it's just a different kind of knowledge if that makes sense. those psychologists are mostly people with easy lives and they dont know shit.

like what i said about the blackpill. if the blackpill hypothetically became mainstream, chads and stacys could potentially memorize the concept, but would never really get it.
Yeah psychology is about elusive and hard to measure concepts. Which is why some people say it's a meme science.

The biggest strength of psychology is that it tries to apply the scientific method to those concepts, but it's also a problem for normies because they have no understanding of averages and standard deviation.

Every single fucking normie out there will think he debate mogs you and your data just because he knows ONE exception. (which a lot of the time isn't even truly what he claims) He knows that one woman or chad who doesn't do what your data says, that's it, he's won in his mind

Yeah psychology is about elusive and hard to measure concepts. Which is why some people say it's a meme science.

The biggest strength of psychology is that it tries to apply the scientific method to those concepts, but it's also a problem for normies because they have no understanding of averages and standard deviation.

Every single fucking normie out there will think he debate mogs you and your data just because he knows ONE exception. (which a lot of the time isn't even truly what he claims) He knows that one woman or chad who doesn't do what your data says, that's it, he's won in his mind
jfl they're :feelstastyman:

Psychology is no different than economics

Its just documenting things after you know the answer

0 predictive ability

Psychology doesn't have much for in terms of career prospects, college is a scam.

Most women who take up psychology are mentally ill and unstable on very little life hardship or experience. So who are they to pass judgement on what's normal or how to cope with sever trauma?

I'm convinced that psychology is gaslighting perfectly healthy people into think theya re something they are not, which is easily done through brainwashing like NLP or hypnosis.

A tangible example of BS psychology is "body dysmorphic disorder" where they say "it's all in your head you are good looking". No physical attraction is not subjective it is universal and 9/10 people are right in their self loathign and diagnosis of their physical tangible ugliness. There's too many contradictions to go through.

But psychology as a career is going down the toilet anyway and dropping off on google trends. I recall this woman who used to run a psychology school which went from 8 trainer in a rented mansion, to a business room unit with only 3 people, now she is working alone in her living room by herself.
The bubble has burst and yes psychology is no match for the real world, when you leave the artifical comfort of lava lamps, sofas and hypnotic language patterns.

I’m taking AP Psyche next year but I expect the class to be full of normies who don’t relate to anything painful at all lol

culture of critique

oh and do not, by any chance trust a doctor ever

I strongly agree

This is actually so true as well. All the people I’ve known who studied psychology were attractive women, who could never possibly understand human behaviour or mental illness since they live on ultra extreme tutorial mode with every cheat enabled.

I'm never going to study that

What is the difference between psychology, homeopathy, astrology, tarrot-reading, crystal healing, alternative medicine and exorcism?

I don't see any.

If you're not interested in STEM than going to an expensive University is a complete waste of time. JFL at soyboys learning History @55000$ tution fees

One of the things i'm more ashamed of is going to some young hot therapist in seek for "help".

At least it was free.

25 years old girl that have no idea what suffering is, trying to help me as a 30+ ugly male. JFL.

But i was really depressed and i needed someone to talk.

and to normies it's not real science, because we're not sciencists, even though actual psychologists and psychiatrists are bluepilled and clueless as fuck.
That’s because they go home to a wife and kids and have been indoctrinated into seeing life as it is for them whether it be through television, literature, friends, or anything. If 60% of the population was truecel the black pill ideology would be law.

Last edited:
based and high IQ post
psychology is a fucking meme degree, It's fucking useless garbage and these whores only chose psychology because It's easy af, so they can have more time to gangbang fraternity Chads, without having to study or worry about flunking classes.
and I'm saying this from experience since my sister is a psychologist... jfl :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
https://incels.is/threads/blackpill-my-sister-is-a-psychologist.198463/

Can a mind not be studied? Or tested?

Can a mind not be studied? Or tested?
yes, it can.
I would like to ask you a few questions if you don't mind. Are you a psychologist or a psych undergrad? In your opinion, what's the percentage of actual good therapists/psychologists? I mean the actual percentage of good professionals who can help their patients improve their lives? What was the percentage of women in your graduating class? How would you describe your classmates? Do you think they went on to become good professionals?

Last edited:
Big Brain Thread

True. It's like saying u can reach whatever the end goal of ur religion is jus by reading the books. Doesn't work that way

Didn't they say most psychology study results couldn't even be replicated once?

What a joke

Therapy is yet another modern industry and psychologists form its Syndicate who are dependent on as many people as possible reaching out to seek their help. And we are not talking about a few hundred people here, but thousands of graduates every year. Its really hard to comprehend the people who are economically dependent on the mentally ill, neurotics and prescription drugs. Do you know the reason why its suddenly become a the standard to insist on gene defects, mentally ill and retards being born while healthy children are remorselessly aborted? You cant make money off healthy children, retards will need assistance, therapy and special institutions their whole live and many foids are dependent on this. And I think the government feels like they need to subsidize them to keep them busy or lest they get bored and start causing trouble, plebs with a degree are still plebs and thats while philosophy professors smash peoples heads in with bike locks jfl.

Psychology is yet another subject completly oversaturated becuase of government subsidized education and thus the quality dropped. But honestly, I think therapy is for normies who are sad because their son commited suicide or something, incapable of analyzing the reasons and looking for somebody to confront them. I met some good therapists and I guess in Austria its a bit of a national pride to offer quality psychology, but I just couldnt see the benefit, its shallow and pointless like all normalfags.

Once a foid therapist asked me not to come because she said she thought I didnt benefit much from our meetings, but we all know the real reason :feelshaha:

Psychology doesn't have much for in terms of career prospects, college is a scam.
Only if you are a normie or below, Chad become a famous philosopher who lives in a mansion and treat billionaires for their guilt based depression and famous stacies because they had too much chad cock in them since age 14.
Didn't they say most psychology study results couldn't even be replicated once?

What a joke
And most "experiments" were interpreted with political and ideological motivations in mind.

Once a foid therapist asked me not to come because she said she thought I didnt benefit much from our meetings, but we all know the real reason :feelshaha:
brutal :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

if she was a becky or stacy you should've told her there's other ways she can help you

Therapy is yet another modern industry and psychologists form its Syndicate who are dependent on as many people as possible reaching out to seek their help. And we are not talking about a few hundred people here, but thousands of graduates every year. Its really hard to comprehend the people who are economically dependent on the mentally ill, neurotics and prescription drugs. Do you know the reason why its suddenly become a the standard to insist on gene defects, mentally ill and retards being born while healthy children are remorselessly aborted? You cant make money off healthy children, retards will need assistance, therapy and special institutions their whole live and many foids are dependent on this. And I think the government feels like they need to subsidize them to keep them busy or lest they get bored and start causing trouble, plebs with a degree are still plebs and thats while philosophy professors smash peoples heads in with bike locks jfl.

Psychology is yet another subject completly oversaturated becuase of government subsidized education and thus the quality dropped. But honestly, I think therapy is for normies who are sad because their son commited suicide or something, incapable of analyzing the reasons and looking for somebody to confront them. I met some good therapists and I guess in Austria its a bit of a national pride to offer quality psychology, but I just couldnt see the benefit, its shallow and pointless like all normalfags.

Only if you are a normie or below, Chad become a famous philosopher who lives in a mansion and treat billionaires for their guilt based depression and famous stacies because they had too much chad cock in them since age 14.

And most "experiments" were interpreted with political and ideological motivations in mind.

thoughts?

brutal :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

if she was a becky or stacy you should've told her there's other ways she can help you
low inhib mogs me

Humans share the same general brain layout and chemistry and people are less individual than they think. I think the DSM5 is sophisticated and elaborate in its diagnosing, the problem is that patients lie or dont offer the whole picture, this is in part because psychology has gotten a lot of governmental power and people are afraid of consequences which undermine the whole concept of a therapy. And as I said, they throw out these diagnosis because it makes them money, the psychiatric and social understanding of depression is very different, the latter being broad and vague and easy to exploit.
And philological doctors also diagnose based on symptoms, if you have a flu they dont take your blood. Just like that they wont scan your brain if you are just a borderline freak, but will if you are psychotic or they cant pin point your disorder.

yes, it can.
I would like to ask you a few questions if you don't mind. Are you a psychologist or a psych undergrad? In your opinion, what's the percentage of actual good therapists/psychologists? I mean the actual percentage of good professionals who can help their patients improve their lives? What was the percentage of women in your graduating class? How would you describe your classmates? Do you think they went on to become good professionals?

I'm not a student, least of all a psychology student.

Incredibly true and I only read the title.

Nothing replaces real world experience.

People think our science is bogus, well, we have real life experience backing us up here!

People selectively filter and ignore real life experience too though just like with science.

It's all about shutting up the people they don't want so they can hear the ones they drool over.

The only stuff in psychology that are real deal with motivation. It is true that extreme perfectionism interfers with accomplishment. AKA spergishly overfinishing unimportant things that don't rub against or center anything else.