Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Psychology is a joke because most therapists are holes

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
It's an almost useless field for morons. It maybe has the potential to become a legitimate, respectable and HELPFUL field, but it never will because of the government and holes.

SSRI test studies showed placebos had staggeringly high results with placebos. Placebos were almost as "effective" as the actual thing.

They also have risk of irreversible ED, among increased homicidal and suicidal thoughts.

They're really just drugs to numb you and become complacent with your shit life, and almost all foid therapists instantly pump their ugly male patients full of them just to shut them up.

Imagine being a privileged foid, never facing any hardship, never facing any challenge, everything is handed to you, youre a moron with a useless psychology degree just like every other dumpster, and you're in charge of depressed men who haven't had years of affection, or any opportunities. WORSE OFF you're in charge of younger guys, putting them on SSRIs, which SKYROCKET shooting and suicide rates among young males who take them.

Fucking joke. Imagine trying to relate to someone who has NO IDEA what you are feeling and never WILL. Imagine talking to someone who has been bombarded with friendships, parties, relationships, easy opportunities, and then you take ANYTHING this person says about your life seriously?

The only psychologist I've EVER seem worth a shit was an old ugly man who was blackpilled and talked about how important sex and relationships are. and even he said he can't do much to help me there.

Psychology COULD become something actually useful but at this rate I doubt it ever will.

Last edited:
i had two therapists, both men.

still a meme

SSRI test studies showed placebos had staggeringly high results with placebos. Placebos were almost as "effective" as the actual thing.

Placebo studies should have been the absolute final nail in the coffin for psychopharmaceuticals, but Mr. Shekelberg needs new yachts and mansions, so psychotherapy is a corpse that is propped up and kept alive in the pharmaceutical industry.

Placebo studies should have been the absolute final nail in the coffin for psychopharmaceuticals, but Mr. Shekelberg needs new yachts and mansions, so psychotherapy is a corpse that is propped up and kept alive in the pharmaceutical industry.
Most dipshit normies also believe that depression is a result of "low serotonin", even though this absolutely is not true and not even close

Normies are dipshit morons

I will respect a foid when she'll give pussy for free for incels.

It's an almost useless field for morons. It maybe has the potential to become a legitimate, respectable and HELPFUL field, but it never will because of the government and holes.

They also have risk of irreversible ED, among increased homicidal and suicidal thoughts.

They're really just drugs to numb you and become complacent with your shit life, and almost all foid therapists instantly pump their ugly male patients full of them just to shut them up.

Imagine being a privileged foid, never facing any hardship, never facing any challenge, everything is handed to you, youre a moron with a useless psychology degree just like every other dumpster, and you're in charge of depressed men who haven't had years of affection, or any opportunities. WORSE OFF you're in charge of younger guys, putting them on SSRIs, which SKYROCKET shooting and suicide rates among young males who take them.

Fucking joke. Imagine trying to relate to someone who has NO IDEA what you are feeling and never WILL. Imagine talking to someone who has been bombarded with friendships, parties, relationships, easy opportunities, and then you take ANYTHING this person says about your life seriously?

The only psychologist I've EVER seem worth a shit was an old ugly man who was blackpilled and talked about how important sex and relationships are. and even he said he can't do much to help me there.

Psychology COULD become something actually useful but at this rate I doubt it ever will.
Psychology is one of the biggest sources of academic fraud in the scientific community.

I knew a girl who fucked over a friend of mine. She started doing therapy. The kunt convinced her it was his fault. Chad ching. 200 dollars please

I always knew therapy was bullshit. Even before the blackpill. How? I could have gotten a useless psychology degree myself. It was the field where most low iq normies went.

How does that make you feel?

Most of them will try to sell you meds to get a % on the sales. They do not give a dam about your problems, and they do not care about fixing, but they get the money still.

You should study the history of psychology. It has been a complete shit show for the vast majority of it. It will have brief periods with someone above a midwit IQ does some meaningful research in it, but then is quickly forgotten after he dies.

My female psychologist told me : "You don't need a girlfriend to be happy in your life".

Fucking stupid beast. She has no fucking clue about what true loneliness and lack of affection is.

My female psychologist told me : "You don't need a girlfriend to be happy in your life".

Fucking stupid beast. She has no fucking clue about what true loneliness and lack of affection is.
a little forced, tbh, greycel

psychology is a meme in general, it literally is a bunch of bullshit with no proof whatsoever deemed true because (((someone))) said so

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back