Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Psychopathic politicians Pete Buttigieg and Kamala Harris laugh at the prosocial autist Andrew Yang

I want free money too. I mean the universal income will be inevitable in the future anyway as most our jobs will be replaced by AI, but i suppose he's a bit too ambitious right now

I want free money too. I mean the universal income will be inevitable in the future anyway as most our jobs will be replaced by AI, but i suppose he's a bit too ambitious right now
He wasn't ambitious at all considering that a few months later, the Covid pandemic hit and there was a real-life trial in UBI.

It is very telling that the two most corrupt people on stage, Pete Buttigieg and Kamala Harris, who have affinities for each other, and both exude psychopathy, laugh at Yang, who is known to have autistic genetics in his family.

So much love for President NEETbux. Didn't he specifically say "No free money for stinkwells who spread hatred?"

So much love for President NEETbux. Didn't he specifically say "No free money for stinkwells who spread hatred?"
On the contrary, Yang noted that UBI, like welfare policies in general, will serve to decrease radicalism. If anything, giving money to sexists and racists is likely to appease them and decrease their militancy, as with all disaffected radicals.

And this is his very goal: to cope with the highly stratified, feudal caste soyciety to come by paying off the peasants, rather than fundamentally transforming class structure and agitating against the rich and powerful.

He is cucked in this sense; but as a whole, he is prosocial, if aristocratic.

Last edited:
On the contrary, Yang noted that UBI, like welfare policies in general, will serve to decrease radicalism. If anything, giving money to sexists and racists is likely to appease them and decrease their militancy, as with all disaffected radicals.

And this is his very goal: to cope with the highly stratified, feudal caste soyciety to come by paying off the peasants, rather than fundamentally transforming class structure and agitating against the rich and powerful.

He is cucked in this sense; but as a whole, he is prosocial, if aristocratic.

I know that's your theory, but I remember him saying that you cannot be a hate-spreading Interneckbeard if you want the Freedom Dividend.

I know that's your theory, but I remember him saying that you cannot be a hate-spreading Interneckbeard if you want the Freedom Dividend.
This is not merely my theory, but what he has literally said:

And this is what the utility of welfare has been understood as for a long time. Revolutionary Marxists, for example, criticized welfare programs precisely because these decrease class consciousness and thus revolutionary sentiment.

Last edited:
This is not merely my theory, but what he has literally said:

And this is what the utility of welfare has been understood as for a long time. Revolutionary Marxists, for example, criticized welfare programs precisely because these decrease class consciousness and thus revolutionary sentiment.

I'm not denying that he said UBI will curb racism, but I'm also saying he said "If you are racist, you're not getting any UBI." Which tracks with is alleged plan to curb racism. He'll stop racism by incentivizing being not racist with money.

I'm not denying that he said UBI will curb racism, but I'm also saying he said "If you are racist, you're not getting any UBI." Which tracks with is alleged plan to curb racism. He'll stop racism by incentivizing being not racist with money.
I cannot find any source for him saying this, although I remember it being memed, so it must have been his generic denunciation of bigotry being taken out of context.

If anything, excluding people from UBI for being radical would only make them more radical, which defeats the entire purpose, and such a discrimination could not be enforced anyway, whether legally or practically.

Btw, you are taking the conversation away from the oppression of prosocial autists by psychopaths into spurious innuendo, which places the suspicion onto the autist and impugns celibate affinity for the autist. (((Why?)))

Last edited:
I cannot find any source for him saying this, although I remember it being memed, so it must have been his generic denunciation of racism being taken out of context.

If anything, excluding people from UBI would only make them more radical, which defeats the entire purpose, and such a discrimination could not be enforced anyway, whether legally or practically.

Btw, you are taking the conversation away from the oppression of prosocial autists by psychopaths into spurious innuendo, which places the suspicion onto the autist and critiques celibate affinity for the autist. (((Why?)))

Because he's not as prosocial as his fans like to believe, if he's saying "No free money for incels." If he's withholding money from certain groups, while at the same time saying "I just wanna help the incels get better," that's corrupt too, isn't it?

Because he's not as prosocial as his fans like to believe, if he's saying "No free money for incels." If he's withholding money from certain groups, while at the same time saying "I just wanna help the incels get better," that's corrupt too, isn't it?
Like I said, I cannot find a source for this, and it would not happen anyway, since it contradicts the overt universal nature of the policy which precludes discrimination (not to mention that it's a violation of free speech rights), as well as the policy's covert purpose to decrease radicalism through bribery.

This rumor was probably spread by agents of the Dark Triad Buttigieg/Kamala/Biden axis, whose mission was to undermine far-right support for Yang, tbhngl.

Last edited:
Dont know too much about Andrew Yaang
Heard he didnt get any vote lmao

He wasn't ambitious at all considering that a few months later, the Covid pandemic hit and there was a real-life trial in UBI.
Yes, and it has been an utter failure. Everyone just complained that it wasn't enough. As long as we are a mass democracy, such policies are essentially untenable. Politicians will simply compete for who can promise to increase UBI more.

Yes, and it has been an utter failure. Everyone just complained that it wasn't enough. As long as we are a mass democracy, such policies are essentially untenable. Politicians will simply compete for who can promise to increase UBI more.
It was actually a total success, and far from crashing the economy, made the rich more affluent than ever, while making the poor more dependent upon the charity of their masters.

You don't think (((they))) want this situation to be made permanent?

I was a bit of a Yang ganger myself, and I'm pretty right wing. I would've voted for him.

It was actually a total success, and far from crashing the economy, made the rich more affluent than ever, while making the poor more dependent upon the charity of their masters.

You don't think (((they))) want this situation to be made permanent?
The point was to placate people. It didn't work. They only clamor for more. Additionaly, the debt it creates is not sustainable, and that was just one month.

The point was to placate people. It didn't work.
Inducing anxiety in the masses is what makes them pliable; and when they do get their perennial goodies, they are placated.

Additionaly, the debt it creates is not sustainable, and that was just one month.
Debt is unsustainable unless you're funding the military-industrial complex, of course. This hegemonic view will change once it is in the interests of capital.

Inducing anxiety in the masses is precisely what makes them pliable, and when they do get their perennial goodies, they are thereby placated.

Debt is unsustainable unless you're funding the military-industrial complex, of course. At any rate this view will change once it is in the interests of capital.
I respect your point of view. We'll see what happens. None of us really know, right?

I do think that the people in charge aren't quite as in charge as they think they are, especially in the US. I could see a catastrophic miscalculation on their part regarding UBI result in outcomes they don't want.

I respect your point of view. We'll see what happens. None of us really know, right?

I do think that the people in charge aren't quite as in charge as they think they are, especially in the US. I could see a catastrophic miscalculation on their part regarding UBI result in outcomes they don't want.
I think the experiment emboldened them and confirmed the UBI strategy.

After UBI, there was talk about Jeff Bezos becoming the first trillionaire; and the oscillation between carefree sanctification and anxiety that was produced in the masses gave every circumcised Jewish cock an erection.

Last edited:
Of course the fringe candidate that actually wants people to get money instead of military-industrial and prison-industrial contractors gets laughed at by our shell game democracy.

It is very telling that the two most corrupt people on stage, Pete Buttigieg and Kamala Harris, who have affinities for each other, and both exude psychopathy, laugh at Yang, who is known to have autistic genetics in his family.
does he have autism in his family or is that just the rice vibe?

I got disappointed when the Democrats chose Biden, Yang seemed like much more interesting and innovative choice.