Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious PUA (approachcels GTFIH)

Based-nearcel

Based-nearcel

Lonely .-.
-

What if he was chad?
Approachcels here, how did it go for you?

after 20+ ( half of them irl) rejection i got my lesson tbh

To be fair this is pretty autistic.

Im sure if he tried this in asia he'd be set though.

The first one accepted his offer didn't she?

Saw that video years ago, probably it's as real as "reality" TV. Maybe the girls know they're being recorded idk. The guy looks like a Brad or upper-tier normie. Was that in The Netherlands btw?

Personally, whenever I approached a foid IRL it's always the same kind of shit, like trying to get rid of me ASAP with lame excuses or replying with as little words as possible, or even ignoring me as if I was invisible or something. Brutally rude reactions like telling me to fuck off are not the most common anyway.

Saw that video years ago, probably it's as real as "reality" TV. Maybe the girls know they're being recorded idk. The guy looks like a Brad or upper-tier normie. Was that in The Netherlands btw?

Personally, whenever I approached a foid IRL it's always the same kind of shit, like trying to get rid of me ASAP with lame excuses or replying with as little words as possible, or even ignoring me as if I was invisible or something. Brutally rude reactions like telling me to fuck off are not the most common anyway.
Looks real to me, did you ever got anything out of it?

"that's so rude" JFL they know they'd want to but they don't wanna be perceived as the sluts they already are.

She won't accept it like that unless he is a Chad.

"that's so rude" JFL they know they'd want to but they don't wanna be perceived as the sluts they already are.

It's exactly like that. I think that's pretty much what the PUAshits call "The slut factor".

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back