Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

PUA "Instant dates" actually work wtf

Entropy

Entropy

Banned
-
So I stumbled upon this RSD wannabe youtube channel engineered lifestyle [video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5uYKJdJWgQ&t=126s[/video]
Basically all he does is approach then tell them "come grab coffee with me"

I went out and tried it a few times and some will actually say yes. It's super freezing in Canada but during the summer I might combine it with physical escalation, trying to kiss and maybe take them home.

Entropy said:
So I stumbled upon this RSD wannabe youtube channel engineered lifestyle [video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5uYKJdJWgQ&t=126s[/video]
Basically all he does is approach then tell them "come grab coffee with me"

I went out and tried it a few times and some will actually say yes. It's super freezing in Canada but during the summer I might combine it with physical escalation, trying to kiss and maybe take them home.

guess what nigga, YOU'RE A FAKECEL.

GET OUT NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

wtf is this fakecel bs. anyone who can approach girls off the street isn't anything near an incel

7339er said:
guess what nigga, YOU'RE A FAKECEL.

GET OUT NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WOAH!!! Don't jump the gun Elliot Rodger

THE VIDEO ISNT ME.

And I've literally done 5000 approaches and every number flaked on me. Only doimg this has given me any success in Pick up 

My face is bilaterally deformed. If it can help me it can help you too

I'm trying to give value so an Incel in my city can wing with me and develop new theories

Entropy said:
WOAH!!! Don't jump the gun Elliot Rodger

THE VIDEO ISNT ME.

And I've literally done 5000 approaches and every number flaked on me. Only doimg this has given me any success in Pick up 

My face is bilaterally deformed. If it can help me it can help you too

I'm trying to give value so an Incel in my city can wing with me and develop new theories

I asked a random girl to go ice skating and got a number. Not every girl wants some shitty pickup line. If you aren't chad you better have something good to offer.

I guess he looks good, there's no way me randomly talking to a strange girl gets a reaction like that first girl (laughing and smiling and shit) or maybe because hes american in a european country?

just look at the thumbnail for the second video rotfl, just be black and NT theory 
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DgXxh3r8iA&ab_channel=TheEngineeredLifestyle[/video]
so this is the power of a good personality

im beginning to think all autists should be rounded up and killed

EE hoe actress? Been done before

Cuck-Damage said:
EE hoe actress? Been done before
theres no wayyyyy dude, how much did he pay that asian girl to act so genuinely interested in dargonballz?

mogcel said:
wtf is this fakecel bs. anyone who can approach girls off the street isn't anything near an incel

Recon9 said:
I guess he looks good, there's no way me randomly talking to a strange girl gets a reaction like that first girl (laughing and smiling and shit) or maybe because hes american in a european country?

just look at the thumbnail for the second video rotfl, just be black and NT theory 
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DgXxh3r8iA&ab_channel=TheEngineeredLifestyle[/video]

Blackcel = volcel, it's so easy to run BBC niche game.

this would actually be lifefuel if I didn´t know that it´s all staged BS because the guy is trying to sell you something.

I´m much better looking than that guy and approached hundreds of girls during daygame getting jack shit, so I know this is fake.

Getlooksordie said:
this would actually be lifefuel if I didn´t know that it´s all staged BS because the guy is trying to sell you something.
I´m much better looking than that guy and approached hundreds of girls during daygame getting jack shit, so I know this is fake.
yea, you're probably right tbh,hes selling his retarded pua bullshit, but gotta say hes a good actor, that or hes just always high before he does this, i cant tell honestly

I'm sure it's scripted like all retarded vlogs / irl guides

Getlooksordie said:

One hundred rejections is nothing. I did close to 2000 using London Tom Torero daygame, and 3000 with RSD Todd valentine. Every girl was repulsed by me 

Sometimes I got phone numbers but all together I had zero dates except one chubby Korean. Sometimes women agree to a date over the phone but flake out last minute 

With the instant date I got a slim hot Asian girl, and will try it on white girls come summer once it stops snowing. This isn't rotfraud, I never met a slim girl without catfishing her

I'm going to say the same thing I've said since 2013 on psl: A girl is more likely to suck your dick in the bsthroom right away than she is to go on a date with you later.

For a few reasons:

1) most attractive girls have bfs, so she's not going to go on an official date, and youre only chance is casual sex in the moment
2) unless you have FACE, the only sexiness you can have is through aggressive bad boy game
3) no one wants to go on dates in 2018. You do cause youre ugly and dont have options. But everyone else thinks dates are awkward and time consuming
4) in the moment, youre her only option. As soon as youre just a number in her phone, youre competing against Chad

Seriously bad boy JBC approaching is the only bluepill thing thats legit. I would post stories, but would get banned.

Recon9 said:

i wish i was black

i hope this is real cuz then it would be life fuel.

It's so obvious it doesn't work. How do you not understand it's all about your looks. For fuck sake.

BlaKdaGGeRz said:
i hope this is real cuz then it would be life fuel.
Before 15 years ago that was the only way to approach women. Some things never go out of style.

NYincel said:
Before 15 years ago that was the only way to approach women. Some things never go out of style.

Sometimes I think that the internet ruined everything... the 90s and early 2000s felt so different, idk. Something about after 2012 era feels so grim and robotic.....

You won't get laid by doing this I can tell you that