Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL PUA tells me looks don't matter

KingChemist

KingChemist

Colossal failure with women
-
I'm having a debate with this this gigachad PUA dude on IG over whether or not looks matter.

Anyway here's what we have so far...

What do I tell him so he gets the idea?

Tell him he's a fraud.

You could say that all the qualities he mentioned are haloed by good looks. Idk though.

And how to achieve tose statuses without looks?..

This guy is a 4.5/10, at best. "gigachad"?

meme incarnate

"Looks don't matter" - t. handsome guy

Every. Single. Time.

This guy is a 4.5/10, at best. "gigachad"?
He's clearly putting effort into looking bad just like Eggman does. He's upper tier normie at least.

Limiting beliefs brah! - He might be just trolling around.

PUA are salesmen of false hopes and dreams. "Just learn game, bro!" and most importantly "Buy my products." It's always about milking money out of lost men.

He is white and probably + 6'something. At least an 6/10 face but with height an 7/10 for white whores and an 8/10 for ethnic whores

Pua are scam artists

just buy my book br0

it's hard to accept that it is all about looks even for chads. They all think that they have some alpha game. Actually they are most bluepilled cucks out there

Wait, do you pay this guy?! If so you're cuck, you should know better by now that PUA is a scam.

Lol@ assertive and dominance.

The government and the armed police are the providers for the modern day cunt. They are the Alpha providers. Try dominating an armed cop who is not afraid to pull the trigger to protect a snowflake from critciism of her fidophilia and pedophilia cat-lady lifestyle.

For anybody who still believes in PUA bullshit snakeoil then look at Bulldog Mindset PUA aka John Sonmez. He was a sofware developer that was able to retire a millionaire at age 33. Despite his good education, high wages, for most of his twenties he was incel because of his chubby/fat, basement-coder, unattractive dorky looks. He himself is trying so hard to run away from the fact it was looksmaxing (gym, roids, diet) and the halo of being 6ft4 that brought him success with women (and his bank balance). NOTHING ELSE! He's a 5 to 5.5 facially ( a bit long midfaced), but undoubtedly he frame mogs 85% of men and heightmogs 95%. A late bloomer that is selling snake oil and still pandering its all about ugly guys mindset dogma's. Such a lying toad about looks! Invisible (faceandlms) destroyed him one via one conversation on youtube.

Age 23
GoPhoto_0132_Scanned-Image-00256-1024x644.jpg

age 40
maxresdefault.jpg
IMG_E8640-768x1024.jpg

Last edited:
Fucking PUAs.....15 years of my life and thousands of hours spent actually going out and applying their tactics, yet no results to show for it. "Looks don't matter" is a poisonous lie.

Gigachad? 6/10, ok, but those eyes...

He is chadlite. Not gigachad.

PUA’s seem like a scam to me.

Every PUA that says that clearly never had a problem getting women.

Yea you guys got the idea....
I messaged him pics of me with comments from girls roasting me because of my looks. Let's see what he has to say.

Last edited:
PUA is just virtue signalling, and humble bragging platform. lol.
Humble showoffing platform.
It implies they never live life through the lens of anxiety.
And because people acclimatize themselves to successful people then the vapid dense bs of humble showoffing platform, not actual reality gets announced.

Humble Showoffing platform.
You can't signal value and status if you do it about down to earth talk. because it implies you're not a salt of the earth. not a god of the sky bullshit.

PUAs are normies , they are not your friends, first they want to milk you of what little money you have, then they side with foids to lock us up or worse. If you want to get a few seconds of attention from foids , to get your foot inside the door as to speak, your best wingman will be a cute little puppy, and start walking your dog around , also learn some dog jargons , a cute doggie will raise your SMV more to foids than 1000 useless PUA advice.

The guys a fucking Chad. Looks do matter, no fucking shit but to him. Due to him being a Chad not realizing his looks are the key to a relationship he tries to give some shitty bluepilled advice.

He's Chris Pratt-lite. So enough to land some white foids, and slay ethnic ones.

404: Chad not found

Completely average white Slavic subhuman.

I'm having a debate with this this gigachad PUA dude on IG over whether or not looks matter.

View attachment 113167

Anyway here's what we have so far...

View attachment 113168

What do I tell him so he gets the idea?

Simple. Just use his pic and do a tinder experiment, if you get any matches, try to set up a date, of course it's not going to fly anywhere. Show him the result, he will say you failed to pull the "texting game". Then you do another experiment with a 8/10 chad and do the same fucked up "game". Show him the end result. Of course he's going to say "apps are not real life", but anyway, deep down he will know his position in the sexual market hierarchy.

All PUA need to burn in hell for all the atrocities they have committed I feel no empathy for the stupid fucking cucks at all

guy is not chad with that garbage as fuck eye area. Chads don't even know what pua is.

Tell him to try cold-approach in blackface

It's like Shaquile O'Neal saying to manlet that height has nothing to do with being good basketballer, you need good sense of tactics, technique passing etc. And even can name a few manlets in history who were stars in NBA(and strangely all of them from 90's or before). He doesn't understand that yes tactics and technique are necessary BUT WHEN YOU ALREADY HAVE PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS FULFILLED. And if you physically superb enough you can be shit in everything else.