Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL PUA tells me looks don't matter

For anybody who still believes in PUA bullshit snakeoil then look at Bulldog Mindset PUA aka John Sonmez. He was a sofware developer that was able to retire a millionaire at age 33. Despite his good education, high wages, for most of his twenties he was incel because of his chubby/fat, basement-coder, unattractive dorky looks. He himself is trying so hard to run away from the fact it was looksmaxing (gym, roids, diet) and the halo of being 6ft4 that brought him success with women (and his bank balance). NOTHING ELSE! He's a 5 to 5.5 facially ( a bit long midfaced), but undoubtedly he frame mogs 85% of men and heightmogs 95%. A late bloomer that is selling snake oil and still pandering its all about ugly guys mindset dogma's. Such a lying toad about looks! Invisible (faceandlms) destroyed him one via one conversation on youtube.

Age 23
GoPhoto_0132_Scanned-Image-00256-1024x644.jpg

age 40
maxresdefault.jpg
IMG_E8640-768x1024.jpg

very impressive looksmax at age 40, holy shit

For anybody who still believes in PUA bullshit snakeoil then look at Bulldog Mindset PUA aka John Sonmez. He was a sofware developer that was able to retire a millionaire at age 33. Despite his good education, high wages, for most of his twenties he was incel because of his chubby/fat, basement-coder, unattractive dorky looks. He himself is trying so hard to run away from the fact it was looksmaxing (gym, roids, diet) and the halo of being 6ft4 that brought him success with women (and his bank balance). NOTHING ELSE! He's a 5 to 5.5 facially ( a bit long midfaced), but undoubtedly he frame mogs 85% of men and heightmogs 95%. A late bloomer that is selling snake oil and still pandering its all about ugly guys mindset dogma's. Such a lying toad about looks! Invisible (faceandlms) destroyed him one via one conversation on youtube.

Age 23
GoPhoto_0132_Scanned-Image-00256-1024x644.jpg

age 40
maxresdefault.jpg
IMG_E8640-768x1024.jpg

he would be dead if he didnt ascend or an omega cuck

Of course they are going to say "looks dont matter". If they told the truth, then how they are going to sell their "advice" and rip off ugly desperate men.

How the fuck does one go from incel to fucking 2 chicks in that short span?

How many women fantasize about Danny Devito? He was good actor in his day and very well known. Case closed.