Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[PUApill] Paul Janka, a 6'2 Chad, had less than a 4.4% success rate using PUA

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Paul Janka was a 6'2 white chad in the early 2000's, before the tinder era, and only had a 4.4% success rate. He got 3428 numbers and slept with 153 women at one point. Note that was only based on phone numbers to lays. So in reality if you factor in all his approaches it is even lower than a 4.4% success rate.

Proof he is a Chad:

Imagine thinking that cold approach is a good idea today. That shit only works if you're chad, and even then your success rate will still be low. If you're Chad, you can just use Tinder and order girls to your house like Uber Eats.

If you're an incel doing cold approach, your best case scenario is your mental health being destroyed, and the worst case scenario, depending on where you live, is getting arrested.

Cold approach is retarded and very inefficient.

I want to fucking die

Holy shit I didnt realise you where back.
Welcome home brother

Even at 45 he's still a chad, he recently got married too, its obvious he was successful because of his genetics, his game had nothing to do with it
Screen Shot 2020 05 20 at 112733 PM

At 4:40

It's again a curry. Why on fucking earth so many curries into PUAs?

Why fuck why? JFL his name is even "Nardeep".

Curries never cease to amaze me.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Anyone have a rope I can borrow

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Mogs me tbh.

Paul Janka was a 6'2 white chad in the early 2000's, before the tinder era, and only had a 4.4% success rate. He got 3428 numbers and slept with 153 women at one point. Note that was only based on phone numbers to lays. So in reality if you factor in all his approaches it is even lower than a 4.4% success rate.

Proof he is a Chad:

Imagine thinking that cold approach is a good idea today. That shit only works if you're chad, and even then your success rate will still be low. If you're Chad, you can just use Tinder and order girls to your house like Uber Eats.

If you're an incel doing cold approach, your best case scenario is your mental health being destroyed, and the worst case scenario, depending on where you live, is getting arrested.

1.) Nardeep is skinny but he's 5'10. That's tall enough for some Stacys. Mogs me by miles.
2.) Nardeep isn't hideous for a Curry. I would say he's at least average. No surprise he has no game though, as he is a curry. Accent doesn't help his cause though. Anyways, this is pure suifuel. He mogs my ricecel soul.
3.) Paul Janka is a fucking white 6'2 Chad he thinks this will work for ANY man?! What kind of BS is he spitting out here?
4.) If you don't learn game, who do you get it from? If no one is willing to teach you through experience, who will be by you? Nardeep had Paul in his ear.
5a.) This is early 2000s era, so these foids didn't have much of a clue of what was out there. They just took what was in front of them. This type of game would NEVER work now, as these Chads have transitioned into the DMs of social media. Foids also know the ideal men out there at the tip of their fingertips. This is why Changs have a hard time grabbing foids now, because everyone has realized white Chads are the way to go for love and relationships, and maybe go black for some size queens, and Hispanics if foid is into dancing or some shit.
5b.) Speaking of social media, the game now is REALLY about looks. If you have a Chad face and body, you can slide into ANY foid DM. That foid sees you, sees their Chad pictures, and BOOM she's wet. Ugly hideous Ricecels like me have NO chance of this happening. EVER.
6). If I did this in NYC, of all places, where the Chads rule the universe that is NYC, then me as a 5'4 balding hideous 36 year old Ricecel has NO shot. Always wanted to visit NYC to see the sights, but I feel like the numerous WMAF couples I will be seeing in NYC will enrage me to no end.

He also went to Harvard.

He looksmaxxed and statusmaxxed. Yet his success rate is <5%

He would be a truecel today tbh

:feelsseriously: that guy doesn't even look that bad. I rate him 5.5-6

It's again a curry.

Why on fucking earth so many curries into PUAs

This fact just unironically proves that PUA is bullshit

why there aren't many good looking guys on PUAs but curries and other unattractive guys instead? (rhetoric question)

do you see my logic here?

it's so fucking obvious

It’s always curries and ricecels into seduction and daygame

Even a basic Chad gets rejected by 90% of women on tinder. Makes you wonder wtf is wrong with women. What are they doing on tinder? Looking for gigachad?

Even a basic Chad gets rejected by 90% of women on tinder. Makes you wonder wtf is wrong with women. What are they doing on tinder? Looking for gigachad?
yup, that's hypergamy for you

he seems to be in rich areas of nyc.to compete with millionaires,billionaires,movie producers,gigas chads is impossible unless you yourself statusmaxx to the moon and back.

JFL so even as chad, cold approach has probably a 1% success rate (being optimistic).
Pre-tinder.
These days it’ll likely be half that.
0.5%
As a 5/10 it’ll be something like 0.0001% success rate
As a 3/10 it will be absolute zero.
I did cold approach back in 2008 for about 6 months and got literally zero success, this was after looksmaxxing and conversationmaxxing. Did about 15 approaches per week, so about 360 cold approaches.

cold approaches only works if you are not sub 8. I know some reddit subhuman who got exposed with girls posting about "does anyone else get approached by this creepy guy called (his name)?", dude is an online clown now. Don't risk getting your social reputation absolutely fucked just for some mediocre pussy.