Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

PUAs/redpillers ALWAYS sound aspie as fuck

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
Has anyone else noticed this?

I was listening to a FACEandLMS stream with some redpiller on it, and you could just tell him his voice alone that this guy isn't successful at all with women. It's the same shit with redpillers - no fucking slayer would EVER write a 5000 word "field report" on how he picked up a girl lmao.

These people are no different to normies bragging about girls they banged and then you look and the bitch is some 3/10 overweight self-hating ethnic.

was it bulldog mindset?

Just approachmaxx bro. Girls don’t even notice my subhuman voice

Has anyone else noticed this?

I was listening to a FACEandLMS stream with some redpiller on it, and you could just tell him his voice alone that this guy isn't successful at all with women. It's the same shit with redpillers - no fucking slayer would EVER write a 5000 word "field report" on how he picked up a girl lmao.

These people are no different to normies bragging about girls they banged and then you look and the bitch is some 3/10 overweight self-hating ethnic.
high iq

Dunno. The guy at 2:25

Try to put that voice with the face of a slayer. Jfl.

Why do these attendees and PUAs always look like total clowns? JFL at that photo in the stream.

Voices give away your status, voicemaxxed chads can e-slay

All redpillers/MGTOWers are incels in denial, you can't put the emphasis on how unimportant females are while simultaneously talking about them non-stop

The self-actualized, giga-Aspie realizes that the only sexual strategy that works for him is that of stalking, drugging, and raping a qo*yn while she's out of the vicinity of her guarder neurotyp*cal soyfri*nd (in virtual reality).

Last edited:
High IQ.

People that are slaying don't talk about it. It's self-evident.

Meanwhile this is Chad's report:

So I like went on Tinder and said to this chick "Ay Bby Want Sum Fuk??

She said yes and gave me her address. So I went to her place and gave her the good fucking she wanted.

I was so good she asked me when's the next time we could meet up for another session. I told her I'll get back to her later.

Its pretty simple bro. Have confidence and be yourself. You can do it!

Legit as fuck.

Why did you make this new account
Forgot password lmao

Now that I think about it I can't even remember the one for this account :feelskek:

Forgot password lmao

Now that I think about it I can't even remember the one for this account :feelskek:
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Also are you still on fin? How bad are the side effects?

PUAs are scammers. Redpillers are losers who think they can be chads in the future.