Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Puberty pill: if you look older than your age as a teenager, you’re a chad

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Only down side to this is ur aging genes are fucked, if you look mid-20's at 16 ur gonna start degrading at 30.

The first one doesn't look like a chad, only a normie.

if you look mid-20's at 16 ur gonna start degrading at 30.
This is the essence of fast life history strategy vs. slow life history strategy.

Tyrones look like they're in their mid-20s at age 14, which is why half of them die young in drive-by shootings or ODs.

This is the essence of fast life history strategy vs. slow life history strategy.

Tyrones look like they're in their mid-20s at age 14, which is why half of them die young in drive-by shootings or ODs.
:feelskek:

The first one doesn't look like a chad, only a normie.
Indeed. About as normie looking as you can get in fact in terms of PSL or in general.

1) I looked older than my age as a teenager, and still looked like shit.
2) He looks like he will be getting a visit from the norwood reaper
3) He's white.

The one where he's 16. Not good eye area and also seems to be balding.

The teachers wanted to keep him out of school so he doesn't fuck any of the jb stacys with his high t looks.
Being physically mature in hs automatically makes him as a chad as long as he isn’t sub5

It's over for prematurecels :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Yes, here's the meme that started it all

Screenshot 20201005 155537

I look both older than I am because I have bags under my eyes, horrible skin, and weird skin folds in my face shape and younger because my face is circular, I have large eyes, and my face is chubby. Truly the worst combination.

I look both older than I am because I have bags under my eyes, horrible skin, and weird skin folds in my face shape and younger because my face is circular, I have large eyes, and my face is chubby. Truly the worst combination.
Brutal

I remember my older cousin already had a full beard at like 13. He mogs me, but norwooded as well.

Interestingly enough, he's the only person around my age I know who married and stayed married for years without noticeable serious problems in the relationship.

early puberty = high t
I'm neotenous af

I remember my older cousin already had a full beard at like 13. He mogs me, but norwooded as well.

Interestingly enough, he's the only person around my age I know who married and stayed married for years without noticeable serious problems in the relationship.
13? When did he start puberty?

just have nw2 at 16 theory

@Bangkok or bust