Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Public Message to Six (Why Waifus Are Object Oriented) STEMCels GTHIH

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Object Oriented Programming:

Object-oriented programming (or OOP) is a paradigm or pattern of programming whereby the solution to a programming problem is modelled as a collection of collaborating objects. Objects collaborate by sending messages to each other. It is most suitable for managing large, complex problems.
An object is an entity that possesses both state (or properties or attributes) and behaviour. Put another way, an object encapsulates data and the functions that operate on that data. The data is usually hidden from other objects so that the only way to affect the data is through the object’s functions (or methods).
1*S4zyWIDwTMC62BIT_BJrLg.png

An example of an object is a car. A car has attributes (e.g., colour, size, weight, fuel capacity, number of passengers, etc.). A car has behaviour represented by its methods (e.g., start engine, turn left/right, accelerate, stop, turn on wipers, etc.).
A class is a special kind of object that’s used as a template for creating instances of itself. Think of it like a cookie cutter that produces cookies (or objects).
A class can inherit the attributes and behaviour of another class (its parent), and it can modify or customize that behaviour (i.e., its methods) for itself. This leads to the concept of polymorphism. Polymorphism means that when an object receives a message, the correct method is called, based on the object’s class. That method may belong to the parent, or it may be one that is customized for this class.

Our waifus are objects that fall under the general waifu class.

When we have a waifu we take from the class but it is it's own unique object, even if it is just another object from the cookie-cutter class it stands separate and unique from the others as objects are standalone from the class itself.

Since waifus are object oriented it means we each can have our own by generating an instance from the class that becomes our stand-alone object or waifu.

Therefor @Six has my permission to use his avatar despite Hotaru being my waifu because he has generated his own object from the Dagashi Kashi class that is distinct from my own object which is below:

Blush Sultry

and it is for that reason there is nothing to be jealous of when it comes to waifus

@Total Imbecile

Too drunk for this shit ngl

Btw, I want to screw a Saya

Over for you, you forgot to make any of the data members public