Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Public Restrooms (urinal problems)

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Ever since i was a kid i have ALWAYS used the stalls and never used the urinals. I've had a very small penis ever since i was a kid, and still do. Therefore i never have used urinals out of pure embarassment. I don't want people looking at my dick in the first place, but even MORE when i got a small dick. I'm sure some of you know exactly what i'm talking about. That and i like my privacy.

i always use the stalls as well. my small dick cant even go out of my fly all the way
:cryfeels::cryfeels:

if i pee like a chad i will urinate all over myself.
also, urinals have no toilet paper. a chad can jiggle his big dick and still get a girl to suck it even if it smells and tastes like pee(hell, girls love drinking chad piss) but me? i will have a wet spot and girls will make fun of me like the loser i am

This seems to be an incel trait. I have a lot of trouble peeing in the stalls, especially when theres someone next to me, sometimes I can't do it and have to leave without peeing

This seems to be an incel trait. I have a lot of trouble peeing in the stalls, especially when theres someone next to me, sometimes I can't do it and have to leave without peeing

Stalls only bros

Exactly this. It's both frustrating and embarrassing and you hope they didn't wonder why you stood there without peeing.

lol @ using urinals as an incel. I try to find those handicap 1 person bathrooms so I don't encounter other guys. I hate peeing or pooing in the same room as other people, even if they can't see me. of course I can't always find those so I use the multi person bathrooms but I avoid them.

I just use the urinals.
I have a small dick but if someone starts talking shit, I'll tell them I'm not taking the whole 3 yards out just to piss

I use to always use stalls, in middle school gym class id always change in stalls as well because I didn’t want anyone seeing me in my underwear

Ever since i was a kid i have ALWAYS used the stalls and never used the urinals. I've had a very small penis ever since i was a kid, and still do. Therefore i never have used urinals out of pure embarassment. I don't want people looking at my dick in the first place, but even MORE when i got a small dick. I'm sure some of you know exactly what i'm talking about. That and i like my privacy.

Me too, but its because I can't control my dick.

Exactly this. It's both frustrating and embarrassing and you hope they didn't wonder why you stood there without peeing.
I hate NPCs.

I dont pee in public because I dont want anyone to see my mutilated kiked penis

For me, it has nothing to do with being insecure about my dick. I literally cannot pee when there are people nearby. It's not a psychological thing, it's like my penis just blocks off.

For me, it has nothing to do with being insecure about my dick. I literally cannot pee when there are people nearby. It's not a psychological thing, it's like my penis just blocks off.
It sounds like you have paruresis. I have it, but thankfully it's not too severe. I never use urinals, but I can use stalls in most situations. I always use disabled toilets wherever possible instead though as sometimes it's difficult to urinate in the stalls if the place is busy.

just go to the toilet :feelstrash:

It sounds like you have paruresis. I have it, but thankfully it's not too severe. I never use urinals, but I can use stalls in most situations. I always use disabled toilets wherever possible instead though as sometimes it's difficult to urinate in the stalls if the place is busy.
I didn't know about that term, thanks.

I didn't know about that term, thanks.
Yeah, it's more common than you might expect. In a nutshell, the feeling you're experiencing when you can't urinate is sphincter tensing up; this needs to be relaxed so you can urinate, but noises can cause it to tense up and render you unable to do it.