Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Puerto Rican culture is fucking cancerous

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
I work with a lot of these ppl and some are decent but most have a superiority complex where they think they are the best hispanics. They hire other Puerto Ricans en masse even if other people are better qualified for the job. They will even try to get get you fired just so they can bring in their low-IQ family member who doesn't even speak English into the job. They tend to band together and treat outsiders like shit.
I also can't stand that disgusting reggaeton music that they like to play at loud volume. Like anyone gives a fuck faggot, turn that shit down.
They're also always talking about the wonders of "Puelto Hico" and being proud to be Puerto Rican but if your country is so wonderful then why did you leave in the first place? Deep down you know why...because it's a shithole! Just like most of Latin America. You're not special. You just happen to be a U.S. commonwealth that's why your shitty culture and celebrities have been able to reach such a wide market.

Look at this fucking clown

Last edited:
Based. Ppl trying to enforce the culture they flee from in their residence country are stoopid.

I'm half puerto rican (father) ...and I can't stand them, for all of the reasons you wrote. I was never close to that side of the family.

Based. Ppl trying to enforce the culture they flee from in their residence country are stoopid.
Yep. We have a ton of Mexican nationalists here...in the United States. Fucking Christ, either integrate into the society or fuck off (although they should never come here period)

PUERTO RICO another country that worships cahds and stacies. Another dumb country were reagueton is made. Insane gang life. Not good for an incel

Once in a while, I chat with someone who's from PR and although he's usually nice, he has a hot temper and is pretty boastful and has that typical normie bravado. I figured it was a cultural thing.

Otro dia pa el almuerzo me dijo mi abuela que me iba a cocinar lo que yo quisiera. Entonces le pedí una comida bien buena un hamburger un hotdog lo que como todo los dias. No no no no señor yo no cocino porquerias, aqui se come vianda y arroz con habichuela.