Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Punjabi/Sikh Indians mog the shit out of everyone

BlackWizard

BlackWizard

Recruit
★★★★★
Pj

Pj2

- literally Aryan heritage

- average height : 5'10 for young Punjabi men (same as Anglo Whites)

- robust build, thick beards, looks alpha as fuck

- historically designated as the 'martial race'

- girls are also hot, hourglass figure, skin: not too tan, not too pale

- defeated the Mongols when they were virtually unbeatable

- dominates Bollywood film industry, Punjabi aesthetics = Indian beauty standard

definitely the Chad race of curryland (of the world tbh) :chad:

Last edited:
curry"cels" btfo

I actually knew a Sikh curry Chad, but only one out of the thousands of Indians I've seen.

Northwest Indians and pakistanis are actual Aryans from Europe.

Curry is a meme.

Are these even curries?

JFL

Punjabis are just as subhuman as the rest of the currycels, I knew one who was tall and had a white gf(but only cuz he was tall), all punjabis I encountered are dark and are not different from typical curry from Uttar Pradesh and Bihar

also you posted cherrypicked pictures bro

most punjabis are as incel as the rest of currycels, its just that they have more aryan admixture

cherrypicking. most of them look like shit.

JFL

Punjabis are just as subhuman as the rest of the currycels, I knew one who was tall and had a white gf(but only cuz he was tall), all punjabis I encountered are dark and are not different from typical curry from Uttar Pradesh and Bihar

most punjabis are as incel as the rest of currycels, its just that they have more aryan admixture

cope.

Punjabis dominate Asia's strongman competition. Asia's current strongest man is also from India (I'm not sure if he's Sikh or not)

they also produce the most NBA tier giants. if you see a giant from India, he's most likely a Punjabi/Sikh

Punjabis dominate Asia's strongman competition. Asia's current strongest man is also from India (I'm not sure if he's Sikh or not)
They’re still Indian, average Arabs mog average Punjabis hard
Just like winning a school tourney doesn’t mean you are good to compete in worldwide championship, being the least ugly of an ugly race doesn’t make you not ugly in the grand scale.

OP Chad is Giga.

E but I'm white, how about my privilege?

they look like tryhards

gl maintaining that body, beard and hair everyday

JFL at this gigacope

Knew a Punjabi dude in 11th grade, atleast 6'2" with a massive beard.

Seriously, “Indians mog everyone” *posts extreme cherrypicked example* has got to be the biggest cope on here I’ve ever seen.

They can do it easily because they have more enthusiasm for life than we do.

yeah curries are always full of life force, that's why they are so low inhib

i admire that about curries

What a big fucking and cherry picking just LOL

Seriously, “Indians mog everyone” *posts extreme cherrypicked example* has got to be the biggest cope on here I’ve ever seen.
Curries on here cope so hard lately

Not always. I am punjabi and i look like a piece or shit with two legs

I feel like 95% of the currycels on this forum are the ones who are really dark skinned.
Dr*vidians, literal curryniggers. Dravidians are actually African defended which is why they are so subhuman.

Cope. Most punjabis look like this.

There are good looking people in every group in curryland, of course they are extremely rare.

Mizoram chang.

49906837_2194602177533524_5333555898089431661_n.jpg

Bengali chad.

23087314.jpg

Southern Tamil/Dravidian tyronechad.

i5MuT8C.gif

OP probably found someone that's about 1/16th curry.

Op is retarded. Even that cherrypicked chad is only comparable with the average white

Why does India produce ZERO famous athlete if Punjabi men are so strong?

Just be Punjab confirmed. Saw a tall Punjabi with a tiny noodle

They’re still Indian, average Arabs mog average Punjabis hard
Just like winning a school tourney doesn’t mean you are good to compete in worldwide championship, being the least ugly of an ugly race doesn’t make you not ugly in the grand scale.
this is retarded, average arabs are only a couple of points above average curries. TRUE, far north western Punjabies are more like Persians, but generally more muscular due to culture and nature of work
Why does India produce ZERO famous athlete if Punjabi men are so strong?
because they too busy farming/drinking to play sports, India's blue pilled culture and government dont invest in.sports and even the most elite genetic punjabis have shit biomechanics, so we can build muscle but our frames dont move well. even the best body builder punjabis have a pancake ass

this is retarded, average arabs are only a couple of points above average curries. TRUE, far north western Punjabies are more like Persians, but generally more muscular due to culture and nature of work

because they too busy farming/drinking to play sports, India's blue pilled culture and government dont invest in.sports and even the most elite genetic punjabis have shit biomechanics, so we can build muscle but our frames dont move well. even the best body builder punjabis have a pancake ass
Poor African countries also don't invest in sports.You still see all those african Tyrones beat everybody easily in Olympics.Even North Korea wins some metals.I still think it's pure genetics rather than culture or money.

Poor African countries also don't invest in sports.You still see all those african Tyrones beat everybody easily in Olympics.Even North Korea wins some metals.I still think it's pure genetics rather than culture or money.

african Tyrones only do well in field & tracks. and then maybe soccer. that's it.

I think Indians have distinct disadvantage in motor and agility which is required in almost all sports. but in terms of raw power and aesthetics, Punjabi men have really high potential. Also, India has the highest rate of vegetarianism in the world, so if they up their meat intake who knows how big and strong they could grow.

cope.

they also produce the most NBA tier giants. if you see a giant from India, he's most likely a Punjabi/Sikh

Tbh in terms of best curry to be I agree punjabi but it does not matter the religion

Tbh I think curry muslims(punjabi and lightskin ones) could slay more than hindus tho

Punjabs still get mogged by every other race except gooks.

You could cherry pick one stud from every race. That guy looks more white than curry.

Punjabs are still known to street shit like their hindu counterparts to the south.

Street shitting crosses all cultures and religion in India.

You could cherry pick one stud from every race. That guy looks more white than curry.

Punjabs are still known to street shit like their hindu counterparts to the south.

Street shitting crosses all cultures and religion in India.

street shitting is alpha, low inhib as fuck. foids love primitive behavior so that's a plus for curries.

and never forget, the lowest of the low are Abbos. they are so butt fuck ugly that primitive game doesn't even work for them.

niggers can be primitive and charming at the same time. Abbos can't even pull that shit off. that's how hideous they are.

I say they are average for ethnics but below average compared to whites and BBC’s
JFL

Most aren’t good looking, true. But they do have the highest concentration of chads out of the subcontinent. And yes that can be attributed to higher aryan admixture as they are in the northwest
Tbh in terms of best curry to be I agree punjabi but it does not matter the religion

Tbh I think curry muslims(punjabi and lightskin ones) could slay more than hindus tho
Yep the more northwest you go, the more normal looking they get.

And yeah Muslim>hindu

Last edited:
Korea and China win medals in sports that require no talent, literally a function of how much you put in, and you can.do this as it's not a democracy. round up 1000 infants, make them do gymnastics 18hrs a day, one will become medal winner.
but yes those poor Tyrones have beat genetics for power, speed, etc. punjabis can build.muscle, but they not got the genetic predisposition to have the right biomechanics in functional shit

Most of them don’t look like that :feelsugh: