Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Pure "teenage love" is a lie

SuperMario64DS

SuperMario64DS

Prisoner
★★
The "awkward experiences" of finding a "cute girl" that you genuinely like, want to be friends with, and go out on dates with, is all a lie.

The "awkward sexual encounters" with the "shy nice boy" and the "shy nice girl" who genuinely like each other that we see in Anime as a trope - it's a lie.
It doesn't exist.

Human beings are too selfish, hedonic, and animalistic to act like we once did in childhood. Where we were pure. We aren't pure. None of us are.

90% of teenage love is motivated by one thing - sex. That's it. Shallow, empty, pathetic relationships that usually disintegrates.

Is it any wonder that in college near the end of teenage years and into the 20s that modern day relationships are built on nothing but that? And we have endlessly supplies of divorced couples of single moms? Lol. There is no platonic relationships, no love whatsoever.

Last edited:
Did they send you over from inceltears

Yeah as a teen myself it's stupid to see guys here idealize teen love. At least in 2020 it only exists for Chads and Tyrones.

Love and friendship does not exist, but sex is still the most important thing in the world, and teenage sex is the best sex.

Yeah as a teen myself it's stupid to see guys here idealize teen love. At least in 2020 it only exists for Chads and Tyrones.

Even with Chads and Tyrones, it doesn't exist. It's just sex.

It's not "love." It's a caricature of what, at least for me, I consider "love."

Yeah tbh teen girls are not "innocent" in the slightest

Shut it down, the incels know

The "awkward experiences" of finding a "cute girl" that you genuinely like, want to be friends with, and go out on dates with, is all a lie.

The "awkward sexual encounters" with the "shy nice boy" and the "shy nice girl" who genuinely like each other that we see in Anime as a trope - it's a lie.
It doesn't exist.

Human beings are too selfish, hedonic, and animalistic to act like we once did in childhood. Where we were pure. We aren't pure. None of us are.

90% of teenage love is motivated by one thing - sex. That's it. Shallow, empty, pathetic relationships that usually disintegrates.

Is it any wonder that in college near the end of teenage years and into the 20s that modern day relationships are built on nothing but that? And we have endlessly supplies of divorced couples of single moms? Lol. There is no platonic relationships, no love whatsoever.
Finally someone says it, 99003803948558 IQ

It wasn't a bubbly innocent thing at all, and it's very cringe to say that. But I still would have wanted to try it.

i think we put teenage love on a pedestal. yeah its nice and all, but it's not much different from when a 23yo foid is "in love" and lusts over a chad

explain high schools sweethearts phenomenon

It exists, but not for us

It is mostly teenagers in the forum repeating that shit, honestly.

Of course it is - at least in today's soyciety. We won't be able to accomplish anything until we bring liberality down. Freedom of choice my ass; in the current scenario society will filter itself until no human is left, because female standards will continue to grow to the point where not even chads will stand a chance. Reject degeneracy, stop boosting female ego and bring back normalcy.

not a lie for chad

Of course it is - at least in today's soyciety. We won't be able to accomplish anything until we bring liberality down. Freedom of choice my ass; in the current scenario society will filter itself until no human is left, because female standards will continue to grow to the point where not even chads will stand a chance. Reject degeneracy, stop boosting female ego and bring back normalcy.
based

Gigacope. ‍
Ever seen a teenage couple in love?

Ever looked in one of your teen oneitises in the eyes?

If you wouldn't be such an ugly Subhuman, she would feel the same.

Get looks or die trying

Last edited:
A load of shit really. A lot of people have messy but enjoyable love-based relationships as teens. They aren't very mature perhaps, but they are part of forming a healthy social life.