[LifeFuel] Pussy pass denied: Party slut gets crushed to death

freakinasuit

freakinasuit

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
[Party whore], 19, was crushed and killed in a mass exodus of students leaving the bash.

The [slut[ tumbled down the stairs and was trampled to death as partygoers tried to exit the house.
"[It] fell and people were just trampling all over [it] without taking much notice," a student who attended the party said.
"[It] was struggling and instead of helping, people were way more interested in trying to party," the witness said.

It snapped both of its legs and was crushed to death by the stampede.
Female students wearing high heels reportedly stepped on it as they tried to exit. NOBODY STOPPED TO HELP HER. NO BETA CUCK TO COME TO HER RESCUE.

the thot - to avoid foid worship:

It gives me great pleasure knowing that nobody helped this slut. It gives me far more pleasure knowing it will never fuck chad again. If the slut hadn't attended that party to get railed by chad in the upstairs bedroom, it may still be alive.

Chad experiences mild dissapointment as his favourite fucktoy is now dead. But that doesn't worry him, cos he'll just go fuck the slut's twin sister. Shame that both foids weren't crushed.

Meanwhile, the NZ prime minister (degenerate cunt she is) had to have her say. the cunt does it every time. When there was the mosque shooting, she apologied. When that english backpacker whore got its throat slit by its chad tinder date, she apologised. virtue signalling leftist bitch she is.
"NZ Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern has also commented on the “extraordinary tragedy”.

www.9news.com.au/world/new-zealand-news-student-crushed-to-death-manor-party-dunedin-otago-university/31c32885-42c8-40d6-9aa7-2e076b73df

Last edited:
AlwaysLawRoute

AlwaysLawRoute

No showers, no haircuts,no personality
-
No need for ER,normalfaggots and thots kill each other even without being aware of it :dab::dab:
Also fuck Jacinda :dab:

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
decent lifefuel it made my day

FlyFace

FlyFace

Memento Mori
-
Whoidslugs need to fuck off.. who can take their retarded babbling seriously? Cackling Crackhead Cat ladies all of them.

C

changeiscoming

Recruit
-
Thank you for this tera lifefuel. I am about to embark on my day of wageslavery and the image of this brace faced chad toilet cunt getting stilleto stabs to the brain and producing a bloody trampled mess is going to give me butterflies and make my torture a bit easier. Just a bit. But still, every little bit counts.

Fucking drunk whore. No more gargling chad's balls for her then.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
Maybe if she had a better personality she wouldnt have been crushed

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
-
Nothing of value was lost.

Inkwell

Inkwell

Recruit
-
Makes me laugh how the news report emphasizes her beauty, since that obviously makes it much worse. If some ugly male failure would have died, they wouldn't even report it.

Dregster666

Dregster666

Commander
-
Thank you for this tera lifefuel. I am about to embark on my day of wageslavery and the image of this brace faced chad toilet cunt getting stilleto stabs to the brain and producing a bloody trampled mess is going to give me butterflies and make my torture a bit easier. Just a bit. But still, every little bit counts.

Lmao Based post
typical whore who would reject me harshly, nothing of value lost

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-

based af

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
-
JFL how does that even happen, being trampled to death and people don’t noticing. We’re they panicking or something?

DarkMTS_57

DarkMTS_57

Y s srs ?
-
No need for ER,normalfaggots and thots kill each other even without being aware of it :dab::dab:
Also fuck Jacinda :dab:
:dab::dab::dab::dab:
Indeed.
Not a single finger was lifted in the making of justice.

Carotel

Carotel

Dude in his 20's
-
Thats fucking brutal I wouldnt wanna die like that

Acherontia_Styx

Acherontia_Styx

Hope cope and rope: the subhuman lifecycle
-
Typical missing/dead white girl syndrome, literally the whole world cries for these fuckers

TheMinimalist

TheMinimalist

Gamercel, weebcel, gymcel.
-
Does it make me happy? Not really. Couldn't care less

Darth Incel

Darth Incel

God Tier LDAR
-
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: None of the guys fucking her helped either!

Emba

Emba

sour grapes of wrath
-
JFL how does that even happen, being trampled to death and people don’t noticing. We’re they panicking or something?
It was a beer stampede! (The new keg arrived)

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

Deathnic, Marxist-Rodgerist, Sexual Distributist
-
Framemogs me.

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
-
Meanwhile, the NZ prime minister (degenerate cunt she is) had to have her say. the cunt does it every time. When there was the mosque shooting, she apologied. When that english backpacker whore got its throat slit by its chad tinder date, she apologised. virtue signalling leftist bitch she is.
"NZ Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern has also commented on the “extraordinary tragedy”.
Just apologize all the time but never take action. This is what females do.

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

Untermensch
-