Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Pussy pass denied: Party slut gets crushed to death

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
[Party whore], 19, was crushed and killed in a mass exodus of students leaving the bash.

The [slut[ tumbled down the stairs and was trampled to death as partygoers tried to exit the house.
"[It] fell and people were just trampling all over [it] without taking much notice," a student who attended the party said.
"[It] was struggling and instead of helping, people were way more interested in trying to party," the witness said.

It snapped both of its legs and was crushed to death by the stampede.
Female students wearing high heels reportedly stepped on it as they tried to exit. NOBODY STOPPED TO HELP HER. NO BETA CUCK TO COME TO HER RESCUE.

the thot - to avoid foid worship:
5c74904e24a9a5eefe3c64e3db49c4eb

It gives me great pleasure knowing that nobody helped this slut. It gives me far more pleasure knowing it will never fuck chad again. If the slut hadn't attended that party to get railed by chad in the upstairs bedroom, it may still be alive.

Chad experiences mild dissapointment as his favourite fucktoy is now dead. But that doesn't worry him, cos he'll just go fuck the slut's twin sister. Shame that both foids weren't crushed.

Meanwhile, the NZ prime minister (degenerate cunt she is) had to have her say. the cunt does it every time. When there was the mosque shooting, she apologied. When that english backpacker whore got its throat slit by its chad tinder date, she apologised. virtue signalling leftist bitch she is.
"NZ Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern has also commented on the “extraordinary tragedy”.

www.9news.com.au/world/new-zealand-news-student-crushed-to-death-manor-party-dunedin-otago-university/31c32885-42c8-40d6-9aa7-2e076b73df

Last edited:
No need for ER,normalfaggots and thots kill each other even without being aware of it :dab::dab:
Also fuck Jacinda :dab:

decent lifefuel it made my day

Whoidslugs need to fuck off.. who can take their retarded babbling seriously? Cackling Crackhead Cat ladies all of them.

Thank you for this tera lifefuel. I am about to embark on my day of wageslavery and the image of this brace faced chad toilet cunt getting stilleto stabs to the brain and producing a bloody trampled mess is going to give me butterflies and make my torture a bit easier. Just a bit. But still, every little bit counts.

Fucking drunk whore. No more gargling chad's balls for her then.

Maybe if she had a better personality she wouldnt have been crushed

Nothing of value was lost.

Makes me laugh how the news report emphasizes her beauty, since that obviously makes it much worse. If some ugly male failure would have died, they wouldn't even report it.

Thank you for this tera lifefuel. I am about to embark on my day of wageslavery and the image of this brace faced chad toilet cunt getting stilleto stabs to the brain and producing a bloody trampled mess is going to give me butterflies and make my torture a bit easier. Just a bit. But still, every little bit counts.

Lmao Based post
typical whore who would reject me harshly, nothing of value lost

based af

JFL how does that even happen, being trampled to death and people don’t noticing. We’re they panicking or something?

No need for ER,normalfaggots and thots kill each other even without being aware of it :dab::dab:
Also fuck Jacinda :dab:
:dab::dab::dab::dab:
Indeed.
Not a single finger was lifted in the making of justice.

Thats fucking brutal I wouldnt wanna die like that

Typical missing/dead white girl syndrome, literally the whole world cries for these fuckers

Does it make me happy? Not really. Couldn't care less

No after pics? :cryfeels:

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: None of the guys fucking her helped either!

JFL how does that even happen, being trampled to death and people don’t noticing. We’re they panicking or something?
It was a beer stampede! (The new keg arrived)

Framemogs me.

Meanwhile, the NZ prime minister (degenerate cunt she is) had to have her say. the cunt does it every time. When there was the mosque shooting, she apologied. When that english backpacker whore got its throat slit by its chad tinder date, she apologised. virtue signalling leftist bitch she is.
"NZ Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern has also commented on the “extraordinary tragedy”.

Just apologize all the time but never take action. This is what females do.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back