zangano1

The truest of cels
-
:feelshmm: give me all you've got cucky

IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

you're OK until you misbehave
-
YOU MAY TAKE MY SOY BUT YOU WONT TAKE MY PRIDE .

DarkMTS_57

DarkMTS_57

Y s srs ?
-
1570637241320-png.156775

R.I.P
STAR WARS

You did nothing wrong.
The soyman were the ones who ruined you.

TheSecondComing

TheSecondComing

no looks no life
-
Stop soyin me plez
Soyuz 1 (Russian: Союз 1, Union 1) was a manned spaceflight of the Soviet space program. Launched into orbit on 23 April 1967 carrying cosmonautColonel Vladimir Komarov, Soyuz 1 was the first crewed flight of the Soyuz spacecraft. The flight was plagued with technical issues, and Komarov was killed when the descent module crashed into the ground due to a parachute failure. This was the first in-flight fatality in the history of spaceflight.

needsolution

needsolution

-
Soyuz 1 (Russian: Союз 1, Union 1) was a manned spaceflight of the Soviet space program. Launched into orbit on 23 April 1967 carrying cosmonautColonel Vladimir Komarov, Soyuz 1 was the first crewed flight of the Soyuz spacecraft. The flight was plagued with technical issues, and Komarov was killed when the descent module crashed into the ground due to a parachute failure. This was the first in-flight fatality in the history of spaceflight.
High iq but didnt read

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

disabled/sandcel/manlet superman
-
By the power of soylent I cast you out of this realm soyboy.

TINMAN

TINMAN

Vitamincel
-
JFL the ultimate orbiters

Sazerac

Sazerac

STEMcel leafcel
-
implying soyboy would have the courage to even be in a 1km radius of a real gun
you don't fool me soiboi that's a bb gun

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
-
No bro I'm saving up my soy for the mods