Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

PUT THE SOY IN THE BAG!

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
A9909A5F 5F0D 4870 A4BA 9C3E1103AD94

:feelshmm: give me all you've got cucky

YOU MAY TAKE MY SOY BUT YOU WONT TAKE MY PRIDE .

1E13A64E 09E1 4B16 9AE2 E4B426530D1F

remind me of this

loled nice edit.

R.I.P
STAR WARS

You did nothing wrong.
The soyman were the ones who ruined you.

Stop soyin me plez
Soyuz 1 (Russian: Союз 1, Union 1) was a manned spaceflight of the Soviet space program. Launched into orbit on 23 April 1967 carrying cosmonautColonel Vladimir Komarov, Soyuz 1 was the first crewed flight of the Soyuz spacecraft. The flight was plagued with technical issues, and Komarov was killed when the descent module crashed into the ground due to a parachute failure. This was the first in-flight fatality in the history of spaceflight.

Soyuz 1 (Russian: Союз 1, Union 1) was a manned spaceflight of the Soviet space program. Launched into orbit on 23 April 1967 carrying cosmonautColonel Vladimir Komarov, Soyuz 1 was the first crewed flight of the Soyuz spacecraft. The flight was plagued with technical issues, and Komarov was killed when the descent module crashed into the ground due to a parachute failure. This was the first in-flight fatality in the history of spaceflight.
High iq but didnt read

Cuck face when he didn't get pussy by defending m'lady

JFL the ultimate orbiters

stop spamming with emojis
Yikes! Maybe, just maybe, something went wrong. Lets unpack this.
Security error occurred. Please press back, refresh the page, and try again. :feelstrash:

Yikes! Maybe, just maybe, something went wrong. Lets unpack this.
Security error occurred. Please press back, refresh the page, and try again. :feelstrash:
didnt read

implying soyboy would have the courage to even be in a 1km radius of a real gun
you don't fool me soiboi that's a bb gun

No bro I'm saving up my soy for the mods