Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Putting effort to get a gf

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
This makes me lol so fucking hard.
This is cucked beyond belief, do not call yourself an alpha male or something if you are doing this.
If a male is putting effort to get a gf, he is not a real alpha guy and he is going to get cucked.
If you spend money to surgeries, you are blowing air to that oversized baloon, aka pussy. Its not worth doing anything. Jfl if you do anything to get pussy, you are worshipping it.
Just cope your life away if you cant get a gf. You can always choose very good copes. And your life quality will go up.

You are not goung to be happy if youll. ever get a gf, you are not supposed to have that as a man.
Stop worshipping that overrated pussy and have a better quality life, save money and spend on things you like. You can buy escourts. You can have a chill life and they will distract you from your dreams.
I call it dreams bec. perfect relationship doesnt exist. You will get pussywhipped everyday. She will threathen you with a brutal divorce rape.

Based and high T

Stop worshipping holes

I wish I could disconnect from both females and jews. All are such a burden.

Uttergigacope. I hate my ugly face. I will never get a gf unless i fix this shit. Ive been rotting for 8 years and ive had enough. Surgery ör death.

I think having no gf isn't the main problem.
It's the society and nihilism.

nice copefuel tbh

Waifu of culture puts effort herself. Femoids are trash

I don't feel worthy of having a girlfriend, and I cannot imagine a situation where that would ever be the case, because its not even a possibility in my mind. To me having a girlfriend is like one of those things you just day-dream about happening, like winning the lottery, but you realize it's not going to happen, and even if it does happen, chances are the winnings will not make up for the effort and money you put in, so I don't bother trying.

The only thing right now that I focus on is my bank account balance and investments increasing, its the only thing that makes progress upwards and positive in my life, everything else just stays the same or regresses.

I just want to fuck a cute girl, is that too much to ask? All my normie peers get to do it.

i gave up on this shit tbh

If a foid will take you, she won't require anything but you. Paying a cent for her or putting effort into yourself, will delude you into thinking she likes you.

Uttergigacope. I hate my ugly face. I will never get a gf unless i fix this shit. Ive been rotting for 22 years and ive had enough. Surgery ör death.
Tbh

When you're Chad foids put in effort to get you

Uttergigacope. I hate my ugly face. I will never get a gf unless i fix this shit. Ive been rotting for 8 years and ive had enough. Surgery ör death.
But oncel you are blackpilled, you will never be happy with a gf. The ideal relationship doesnt exist. Dont spend your money to shock yourself with the brutal truth, you already know it.

This makes me lol so fucking hard.
This is cucked beyond belief, do not call yourself an alpha male or something if you are doing this.
If a male is putting effort to get a gf, he is not a real alpha guy and he is going to get cucked.
If you spend money to surgeries, you are blowing air to that oversized baloon, aka pussy. Its not worth doing anything. Jfl if you do anything to get pussy, you are worshipping it.
Just cope your life away if you cant get a gf. You can always choose very good copes. And your life quality will go up.

You are not goung to be happy if youll. ever get a gf, you are not supposed to have that as a man.
Stop worshipping that overrated pussy and have a better quality life, save money and spend on things you like. You can buy escourts. You can have a chill life and they will distract you from your dreams.
I call it dreams bec. perfect relationship doesnt exist. You will get pussywhipped everyday. She will threathen you with a brutal divorce rape.

If you're attractive you don't need effort to get a gf. They will literally follow you to your place because they have the power to choose, or they will give you signals to follow them. It's such a gay, unmanly low T blue pill kind of thing to "PUA" or whatever the fuck they call that nowadays. It's cope. Looksmaxxing is also a cope. Not even Chadlites would think about that.

Last edited:
Just cope your life away if you cant get a gf.

14509.jpg

If you're attractive you don't need effort to get a gf. They will literally follow you to your place because they have the power to choose, or they will give you signals to follow them. It's such a gay, unmanly low T blue pill kind of thing to "PUA" or whatever the fuck they call that nowadays. It's cope. Looksmaxxing is also a cope. Not even Chadlites would think about that.
So you just give up or what?

This is the most based thread I've read all week

So you just give up or what?
Yes. Everything else is cope. If you're ugly you can gymcel or looksmaxx all you want, you won't change your bone structure. There is also no gym for your face. It's very blue-pilled to think that PUA shit will change anything. Only legit maxxing is moneymaxxing (without betabuxxing) but you have to be really rich for that to work. A normal 9 to 5 job ain't gonna cut it.

Yes. Everything else is cope. If you're ugly you can gymcel or looksmaxx all you want, you won't change your bone structure. There is also no gym for your face. It's very blue-pilled to think that PUA shit will change anything. Only legit maxxing is moneymaxxing (without betabuxxing) but you have to be really rich for that to work. A normal 9 to 5 job ain't gonna cut it.
just surgerymaxx

Women approach men either directly or indirectly and then men act on that.

If no women are making it clear that they like you, which for genetic shit is usually the case, then there is no point approaching them because being approached by genetic shit is insulting and could lead to your arrest.

Women approach men either directly or indirectly and then men act on that.
This is so fucking true. If you have to approach foids or use faggot ass PUA tricks to get them to interact with you, you are wasting your fucking time.

I wont put effort in smth where chadlite needs a few swipes and gets to fuck

Makes me think of the good ol bluepilled days when I thought I just needed to ask her about her interests and be well presented

Putting effort is cucked