Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Quagmire’s sister gets beat by her muscular chad boyfriend, quagmire suddenly becomes a white knight

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

jeff looks like our drawing of a chad. He’s literally the typical chad. Muscular, dark triad traits, jawline, tall, deep voice, hypermasculine, chad appearance

and quagmire is sub5 (he’s never get laid irl) and gets mad about Jeff

And Brenda, like a typical foid, still loves Jeff because he is a chad

Saw this episode already.

simps gonna simp

family guy funy moments

The personality detector falls again in Quagmire’s sister

i don't watch that shit show

@manicel
Why is it shit?

Do you think they ran out of ideas? Zombie Family Guy now joins Zombie Simpsons in creating episodes with plotlines that are as stale as the humor itself.

Do you think they ran out of ideas? Zombie Family Guy now joins Zombie Simpsons in creating episodes with plotlines that are as stale as the humor itself.
i think family guy was the best it ever was from around 2007-2013

i think family guy was the best it ever was from around 2007-2013
It had its charm back in 1999 when it began. I think it's just a cash cow for MacFarlane at this point.

It had its charm back in 1999 when it began. I think it's just a cash cow for MacFarlane at this point.
late 2000s/early 2010s episodes were very good

Never saw that episode

I kinda want to kill somebody else now...
:feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

I don't care. Family guy is one of the best TV shows. I'm surprised it's still running and it's being aired on public TV.

I don't care. Family guy is one of the best TV shows. I'm surprised it's still running and it's being aired on public TV.
idk why but something tells me you meant to say worst not best

Family guy is number one black pilled based show.

"Besides, she kind of is garbage."

Fucking based

Never watched it tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back