Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Quantum theory is cope

misanthropekun

misanthropekun

mentalcel, aliencel, hatecel, nonhumancel
★★★★
Is like saying maths can give any result and that result is valid! So you are telling me in a different universe I'm a Chad because I somehow denied the law of casuality and hacked myself into being chad? JFL that can't be, the way things are are the only way they can be, if they could be different they would just BE. There's no alternate universes because there's no way to make 2+2 to equal 8 you can't will yourself to be someone else you can't will anything else but what you will and you can't change the value of a number, it just can't happen.

That's the multiverse theory though. Quantum theory, as I understood from studying it, concerns itself with the energy of particles

Over for lowiqcels like me who will never fully understand mathematical theories

Better universe, where girls are not primitive animals, so avoid chads and fuckboys, and value man's personality and own honor. Fuck chads, they belong in stone age

Better universe, where girls are not primitive animals, so avoid chads and fuckboys, and value man's personality and own honor. Fuck chads, they belong in stone age
That should be a different dimension I guess

That should be a different dimension I guess
We stuck here anyway. Would be nice to leave this world and go to that one better. Do not want to be chad, want waifu who despises chads

We stuck here anyway. Would be nice to leave this world and go to that one better. Do not want to be chad, want waifu who despises chads
Same tbh. I can't be something I am not.

I think I messed up with parallel universes and alternate regardless I seriously doubt either of them are anything beyond cope

Is like saying maths can give any result and that result is valid! So you are telling me in a different universe I'm a Chad because I somehow denied the law of casuality and hacked myself into being chad? JFL that can't be, the way things are are the only way they can be, if they could be different they would just BE. There's no alternate universes because there's no way to make 2+2 to equal 8 you can't will yourself to be someone else you can't will anything else but what you will and you can't change the value of a number, it just can't happen.

Conclusion's and data are 2 different thing's the quantum world is about particles wave function's and probabltites the reason you get this problem is cause scientists are assuming your working with infinite particles your not if we were then yes everything would be possible

Imagine how fair life would be if SMV was actually based on personality.

Fuck chads, better is hope for universes where girls are cultured, civilised, and despises outdated mammoth hunters with their big bones

I think you're on about multiverse theory, and kind of mixing it together with atomic determinism or whatever it's called (everything can be determined by calculating the energy of every single particle in the universe).