Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Quarantine bothers you? You're not entitled to social contacts!

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Are you reading this, you normie scumbags? Now that you have just a tiny, winy taste of what real incels deal with on the regular; you cannot take it and some of you start killing themselves. So many have become suicidal and depressed, all within one darn week. Now deal with it. I am so enjoying this!

I'm loving the quiet without all the annoying cars passing by my house all fucking day.

Cucked USA isnt quarantined yet. Normalshit NPCs are still going to their friends houses and doing other degenerate shit

Cucked USA isnt quarantined yet. Normalshit NPCs are still going to their friends houses and doing other degenerate shit

And Trump wants everything back to normal to save the ecuckomy.

You're not entitled to friendship sweaty! Yikes, you're killing yourself over being isolated? Found the inkwell!

JFL normies actually killing themselves for not being able to fuck for 2 weeks

Normies are pathetic

Are you reading this, you normie scumbags? Now that you have just a tiny, winy taste of what real incels deal with on the regular; you cannot take it and some of you start killing themselves. So many have become suicidal and depressed, all within one darn week. Now deal with it. I am so enjoying this!
Normies can't grasp double standards and hypocrisy, sadly.

average foid right now:

And Trump wants everything back to normal to save the ecuckomy.
They already "saved" the ecuckomy by printing over 2 trillion dollars

Last edited:
I was in my genetic quarantine for a long time anyway.
normies shall suffer

I'm glad normies are suffering

Doesn't effect me much. Since I'm self isolating everyday anyway. I've got nobody to social distance. Feels good.

Normies can't grasp double standards and hypocrisy, sadly.

Cope they're still fucking under quarentine.

They just can't jump to a different cock for 3 weeks, which is like the female version of The Division.

yes tbh normans should man up