Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Queer antifa soyboy bullying fellow incel on Facebook

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
IMG 20191203 095122

I hate this retard, I already made a post expressing my hatred towards him kek

Just learn to grow a beard brah.

inb4 the hater guy is a tranny and all his likes come from thirsty beta men who cant get laid with women so they try a tranny

"stfu bundle of sticks"
for those of you unfamiliar with historical terms "Faggots" were bundles of sticks used to light fires

You know how it is. Everything is fucked

"stfu bundle of sticks"
for those of you unfamiliar with historical terms "Faggots" were bundles of sticks used to light fires
I read that was a myth pushed by oppression-point seeking gays and that it was just a term used originally for hen like old women (so gay men were compared to them because they were similar). I want to look into more though since I'm not 100% sure.

Last edited:
I read that was a myth pushed by oppression-point seeking gays and that it was just a term used originally for hen like old women (so gay men were compared to them because they were similar).
gays and women are the people who have the most sex in this world. Plus how is it "oppression" to be called a word? like lol, get over it

Antifa is full of fascists anyways

gays and women are the people who have the most sex in this world. Plus how is it "oppression" to be called a word? like lol, get over it
to them oppression = "made me feel bad". its why they think they are oppressed because someone made a mean comment about their group on twitter despite not having any real consequences irl for being in said group.

to them oppression = "made me feel bad". its why they think they are oppressed because someone made a mean comment about their group on twitter despite not having any real consequences irl for being in said group.
it's what happens when leftist and liberal SJW like views are pushed onto the masses. I notice most millenials end up in 2 categories, extremely conservative and right wing, or extremely liberal and left wing. There really is no in between for millennials. Either 100% beta soyboy cuck, or 100% religious boomer minded retard

it's what happens when leftist and liberal SJW like views are pushed onto the masses. I notice most millenials end up in 2 categories, extremely conservative and right wing, or extremely liberal and left wing. There really is no in between for millennials. Either 100% beta soyboy cuck, or 100% religious boomer minded retard
if I'm 21 am I a millenial or gen Z?

if I'm 21 am I a millenial or gen Z?
Well i'll be 20 in January, we're basically an in between generation. We're not the generic millenial, and we're also not the generic zoomer, we're simply a doomer incel tbh

Americans deciding who’s untermensch.
Just lol.

jfl at any incel using social media

Well i'll be 20 in January, we're basically an in between generation. We're not the generic millenial, and we're also not the generic zoomer, we're simply a doomer incel tbh
tbhtbh. I relate with neither of them.

I remember that one from a Twitter post about trannies or something, it was posted here a few days ago

Fucking soy beard coper.

Beard is a genetic adaptation to hide shit chin and jaw. To fraud masculinity.

It's why they call gay men's wives "beards".

Just steal people genes bro

I’d love to bully that soyboy :feelskek:

I’d love to bully that soyboy :feelskek:
He's too good at roasting, victimism and ad-hominems and it's only going to make you feel more furious kek

He's too good at roasting, victimism and ad-hominems and it's only going to make you feel more furious kek
I mean physically, I frame mog him so it’d be so easy to break him.