Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Question about normcucks

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Bad Boy
★★★★★
Why is it every time people fist fight all the normie cucks around them scream and try to break the fight up.

For example i was at a party over the weeknd and these two brads started fist fighting and everyone around except for me was screaming "please stop somone stop this" and then some other guys came and tried to break it up.

Like who fuckin cares if people fight i don't give a fuck im not gonna risk getting punched in the face tryna stop some guys i don't even know who probably have a better life than me lmao fuck all that cuck shit let them both fuckin kill each other ill sit back and laugh

I love seeing people fighting(not that till death ones or very brutal injuries type) but if the fight is for foid between the guys, I don't watch it.

I love seeing people fighting(not that till death ones or very brutal injuries type) but if the fight is for foid between the guys, I don't watch it.
I watch any fight with pop corn and sit back and laugh

because normies are cucked and unless it's someone ugly/small/someone they disagree with being beaten up they don't like it.

because normies are cucked and unless it's someone ugly/small/someone they disagree with being beaten up they don't like it.
Or a waaamyn

I watch any fight with pop corn and sit back and laugh
I am a big fan of fight between foids but unfortunately I never got to see it in real life except on internet.

JFL when people fight back against their bullies everyone screams "YIKES!!! SHUT IT DOWN RIGHT NOW!!! :soy: " but when they notice you being bullied they don't do anything :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I am a big fan of fight between foids but unfortunately I never got to see it in real life except on internet.
I see it all the time

JFL when people fight back against their bullies everyone screams "YIKES!!! SHUT IT DOWN RIGHT NOW!!! :soy: " but when they notice you being bullied they don't do anything :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Right lol. Fuck sjw faggots like

I dont exactly see fights really at all but if I have seen one in the past I didn't say shit but laugh and cheer it on or just do nothing but watch. I dont care about people fighting. Better that they just sort out their issues in a nice fair good old fight and move on. Plus its not exactly my place to say anything. None of my business.

I dont exactly see fights really at all but if I have seen one in the past I didn't say shit but laugh and cheer it on or just do nothing but watch. I dont care about people fighting. Better that they just sort out their issues in a nice fair good old fight and move on. Plus its not exactly my place to say anything. None of my business.
High IQ

They are virtue signalling by doing that and they do that because they want to be seen as the civilized person. Normies love to virtue signal

Because they're pussies. They're just virtue signalling, and don't want to be accused of being a bystander.