Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question for Americans only

• Thread starter blackoutwhitein3
  • Start date
B

blackoutwhitein3

Banned
-
What’s your guys’ take on taking a world language in school? Do you think it’s needed or no? Why or why not?

look at all the illegals they have coming there they probably should learn spanish.

I’d say Spanish, Chinese, Airbus and Russian will become the only other foreign languages spoken in about 50 years

Sure I guess, every other country learns multiple languages.
I don't really care though tbh, hows learning a second language gonna help me

look at all the illegals they have coming there they probably should learn spanish.
FUCKING MEXICANS STAY OUT OF MY COUNTRY. REEEEEEEEEEE

In most schools a foreign language is mandatory. It just depends on what language the school offers.
If a language isn't mandatory all that means is there is an alternative credit so something like Philosophy or Speech or something like that.

I took multiple years of Latin and Spanish. All it did was help me pass a few tests but overall I"m still a loser and didn't retain any of that shitty information. Literally it's not needed in adult life.

Japanese is all that's needed.

It doesn't teach the language, so it's pointless.

Spanish is the only useful language in the u.s.

It's nice to have as an option but I think only English, Spanish, and mandarin should be considered mandatory. Other languages are just not used often enough in America to be of high importance

I’m currently taking Spanish 2 by the way.

In my high school there was apparently no mandatory language class although they were heavily included, I do think that kids should be given language classes because it's actually a practical skill, welp look at me rambling about stupid problems.